Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dsdrummer04

Bubblegum Flavor

Question

Does anybody know of a good bubblegum-flavored shisha? I think it would be a fun sweet flavor to have once in a while and maybe use it to introduce newer smokers to hookah. I found online Social Smoke used to have one but it looks like it has been discontinued. Are there any that you have tried that you can recommend?

11 answers to this question

I have a pack of Afzal Bubblegum flavour. It's quite nice. It's a different flavour to the likes of AF gum. Has more of a candy taste to it.

Gum, I think is a tough flavor to really pull off, I had a few and never really enjoyed them. For new smokers I would have mint or a simple fruit flavor.

Gum, I think is a tough flavor to really pull off, I had a few and never really enjoyed them. For new smokers I would have mint or a simple fruit flavor.

Totally agree. Gum can be too sweet of a flavor. Stick with a mellow mint like af and a standard fruit like pineapple hookafina or tangelo fumari.

I've recently tried AF gum with cinnamon and I really like it, got some regular cinnamon to compare it to and I'd say I don't necessarily taste a bubble gum flavor but from my experience its less temperamental with heat than the regular cinnamon like you'd find with something like AF guava which has always been bad with heat IMO. It has a mellow sweet and spicy flavor, I would assume the gum flavor they added works as a buffer to fill the flavor out more since I find the regular cinnamon to taste more bitter and lacking in the fuller cinnamon flavor, I would say its good for beginners as well

I've recently tried AF gum with cinnamon and I really like it, got some regular cinnamon to compare it to and I'd say I don't necessarily taste a bubble gum flavor but from my experience its less temperamental with heat than the regular cinnamon like you'd find with something like AF guava which has always been bad with heat IMO. It has a mellow sweet and spicy flavor, I would assume the gum flavor they added works as a buffer to fill the flavor out more since I find the regular cinnamon to taste more bitter and lacking in the fuller cinnamon flavor, I would say its good for beginners as well

Nakhla Mizo guava stomps the shit out of regular af guava. It is so much better. I will never buy it again. Which reminds me im about to smoke some now since I have a bit left!

Nakhla Mizo guava stomps the shit out of regular af guava. It is so much better. I will never buy it again. Which reminds me im about to smoke some now since I have a bit left!

Wow alright then, I should go ahead and pick some up for myself then soon, I've really been looking for good guava flavors

Wow alright then, I should go ahead and pick some up for myself then soon, I've really been looking for good guava flavors

Never had tangiers guava but seriously all other attempts at guava have been put to shame. Starbuzz af fumari haze and adalya are dead in my book when it comes to it.

Never had tangiers guava but seriously all other attempts at guava have been put to shame. Starbuzz af fumari haze and adalya are dead in my book when it comes to it.

I think it's just a difficult flavor to replicate in smoke form, I've thought about trying nakhla mizo guava but I hadn't heard much on it, if its really that good then its a must try for me lol

Tangiers Guava is really good, but it's not really fruit, it's more of a cream, really smooth and sweet, but very and i mean very good. It's one I can't live without.

Tangiers Guava is really good, but it's not really fruit, it's more of a cream, really smooth and sweet, but very and i mean very good. It's one I can't live without.

That sounds more reminiscent of a guava paste you can buy in the flat cans or plastic bag bricks, or find in pastries, if that's so then that's great because I love that stuff