Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahmatt

Time to make an order!

Question

I have about 60 to 80 bucks I plan to spend on shisha, coals, and maybe some assories, Is there something that you think I should buy. Maybe a new bowl, try a crazy flavor. Please let me know.

I will order from hookah John or 5 star hookah. Is there a better site I don't know about, please let me know.

I smoke a lot of Tangiers, and naklha.

I'm not sure what colts I should try to get. I prefer coconut coals but I'm not sure what's the best on the market right now.

Thanks for any advice or thoughts. I will order sometime this week.

2 answers to this question

I have about 60 to 80 bucks I plan to spend on shisha, coals, and maybe some assories, Is there something that you think I should buy. Maybe a new bowl, try a crazy flavor. Please let me know.

I will order from hookah John or 5 star hookah. Is there a better site I don't know about, please let me know.

I smoke a lot of Tangiers, and naklha.

I'm not sure what colts I should try to get. I prefer coconut coals but I'm not sure what's the best on the market right now.

Thanks for any advice or thoughts. I will order sometime this week.

I'm the guy to talk to about 5star. The most in shipping I've ever paid is roughly 13 so take that into account. Hookah John will raise the shipping per item.

As for shisha I've been on the hookafina deal that 5star has. 13 for a 250. Pineapple is amazing, along with peppermint, and chai latte. Go to the monthly specials section then to shisha to find this deal.

5star has good pricing on nakhla which is the brand I smoke most often. Mizo blueberry and guava are my new favorites. Can't go wrong with ice raspberry or Apple though. I literally always have some of those. It's usually 11 a 250.

Adalya is a great Turkish brand they started to carry. Peach mint, maracuja, and green lemon mint are great options. This is also 13 for a 250.

If you are spending more than 50 bucks right now you get a free haze 250 too. I think the coupon code is haze then you put the flavor name in the comments. Or you can use JNUC for 15% off.

As for coals I've been on the medwakh cubes for a month now. They're good not flawless as they do smell like coconut cooking. I always have a box of Leonara for foil bowls. These are 3.99 a box at 5star using the coupon code leonara. They don't produce the most heat ever so I usually use 4 on my bowls. The best coals are titanium and cocourth. Both are highly praised.

So in conclusion you can get well over a kilo (1000 grams) for close to 50 bucks and still have money in your budget for coals.