Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Looking to make a really good fruity but also minty head any Mixes?

Basically any flavor with either fumari mint (less of a mint punch but still strong and sweet) Mizo mint (strong mint punch with a slight nicotine kick) or cane mint (high nicotine and the strongest mint you can possibly buy if you've heard of fml by pure this is what inspired it and still tops it in regards to strength. Your throat and lungs will be ice cold)

Basically any flavor with either fumari mint (less of a mint punch but still strong and sweet) Mizo mint (strong mint punch with a slight nicotine kick) or cane mint (high nicotine and the strongest mint you can possibly buy if you've heard of fml by pure this is what inspired it and still tops it in regards to strength. Your throat and lungs will be ice cold)

Cane mint is stronger than FML? I heard crazy things about FML like it being almost impossible to smoke by itself and what not. I smoked all my cane mint solo and enjoyed it so maybe that's just the hype talking and FML is just another good strong mint out there

Also I heard a lot of people really enjoy mixing AF vanilla with basically whatever, using more vanilla than the other flavor. Heard good things about AF rose with AF lemon. Also I've heard Tangier's new lime and pineapple 50/50 was good. When my shipment comes in I'm gonna try AF vanilla with gum/cinnamon. AF vanilla and mint is a decent mix too. I find it's a lot like cooking, just go in with some common sense about what might sound good together and work the ratios out with what flavors are stronger, or you could just try something ridiculous too. AF double apple and Nakhla double apple is probably my favorite way to smoke a double apple flavor now, everyone says go 50/50 with that. I wanna try a coconut and lime mix to get something akin to cocojumbo by starbuzz but more flavor. Maybe tangiers has a coconut flavor to mix with new lime or something. When mixing I find that either actually taking your tobacco and mixing it around before putting it in the bowl or layering it is best rather than portioning it out in sections. For example when I actually mixed the two double apples together thoroughly it has a very interesting effect where the nakhla would heat up and produce its flavor first for a little while and progressively over time the AF rich flavor would come through but when I've tried portioning other flavors it wouldn't taste like a mix because of how the coal will just go right over what is in the bowl

Cane mint is stronger than FML? I heard crazy things about FML like it being almost impossible to smoke by itself and what not. I smoked all my cane mint solo and enjoyed it so maybe that's just the hype talking and FML is just another good strong mint out there

Also I heard a lot of people really enjoy mixing AF vanilla with basically whatever, using more vanilla than the other flavor. Heard good things about AF rose with AF lemon. Also I've heard Tangier's new lime and pineapple 50/50 was good. When my shipment comes in I'm gonna try AF vanilla with gum/cinnamon. AF vanilla and mint is a decent mix too. I find it's a lot like cooking, just go in with some common sense about what might sound good together and work the ratios out with what flavors are stronger, or you could just try something ridiculous too. AF double apple and Nakhla double apple is probably my favorite way to smoke a double apple flavor now, everyone says go 50/50 with that. I wanna try a coconut and lime mix to get something akin to cocojumbo by starbuzz but more flavor. Maybe tangiers has a coconut flavor to mix with new lime or something. When mixing I find that either actually taking your tobacco and mixing it around before putting it in the bowl or layering it is best rather than portioning it out in sections. For example when I actually mixed the two double apples together thoroughly it has a very interesting effect where the nakhla would heat up and produce its flavor first for a little while and progressively over time the AF rich flavor would come through but when I've tried portioning other flavors it wouldn't taste like a mix because of how the coal will just go right over what is in the bowl

To me fml sucked. It was exactly like Vic's vapor rub. It's not even mint either it's menthol. I meant cane mint is stronger, the first 15 mins of fml is practically unsmokeable but after that it's fine just gross lol

• Like 2