Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MyHookahAddiction

Best mint in bulk

Question

13 answers to this question

Hey guys, I want to know what is the best/strongest mint of any brand that comes in a kilo.

Sometimes you can get kilos of cane mint on 5star. I'd advise against fml because to me it's gross and IS based with an alcohol to get it so strong. I agree haze what a mint would be a good choice though I haven't smoked it personally but everyone enjoys it.

Fresh mint by pure is pretty good.

Though I'd say Mizo nakhla mint is the best. It retails for 11-13 a 250 so you could get it way cheaper than a honey based tobacco kilo for sure. You'd need to buy 4 boxes.

Sometimes you can get kilos of cane mint on 5star. I'd advise against fml because to me it's gross and IS based with an alcohol to get it so strong. I agree haze what a mint would be a good choice though I haven't smoked it personally but everyone enjoys it.

Fresh mint by pure is pretty good.

Though I'd say Mizo nakhla mint is the best. It retails for 11-13 a 250 so you could get it way cheaper than a honey based tobacco kilo for sure. You'd need to buy 4 boxes.

I thought you couldn't get cane mint in kilo and that makes me really happy. So far that's the only Tangier's I've been able to try and I am glad you told me. I'll be watching for that on 5star

I thought you couldn't get cane mint in kilo and that makes me really happy. So far that's the only Tangier's I've been able to try and I am glad you told me. I'll be watching for that on 5star

Yeah keep watch everyday or maybe even email [email protected] and see if they can give you a timeframe. It's one of the few flavors that Eric will make in a kilo size since it sells so well. If you're in California by any chance you could go to tangiers in person and he'll hook you up. A 250 at the lounge is only 14 bucks so I bet a kilo is fairly cheap as well. But if you're not in California im sorry to get your hopes up lol

Well I enjoyed FML the one time I bought a 250 of it lol, I guess it depends on how much of a masochist you are. To me...cane mint has become overrated. It's not the same anymore. I've noticed some tang flavors have declined in quality over the past two years. To name a few: cane mint - not as strong and creamy as it used to be. Horchata...it's in my opinion an abomination of what it once was. And mimon - although I still do enjoy that one. I guess that's what happens when Eric tries to increase supply to meet the demand....

Well I enjoyed FML the one time I bought a 250 of it lol, I guess it depends on how much of a masochist you are. To me...cane mint has become overrated. It's not the same anymore. I've noticed some tang flavors have declined in quality over the past two years. To name a few: cane mint - not as strong and creamy as it used to be. Horchata...it's in my opinion an abomination of what it once was. And mimon - although I still do enjoy that one. I guess that's what happens when Eric tries to increase supply to meet the demand....

I don't see it that way one bit. Cane mint was never creamy to me, just sweet especially in the burley line and birquq/lucid. I don't find mimon any different either I think you're stretching that one lol. Horchata maybe but I only had a 250 once a year ago and never prior. All the Kashmir are still 100% same with foreplay on the peach.

I also still advise against fml. It was medicine tasting (like Vic's vapor rub) and a very unenjoyable 250. It's menthol not even mint lol

I don't see it that way one bit. Cane mint was never creamy to me, just sweet especially in the burley line and birquq/lucid. I don't find mimon any different either I think you're stretching that one lol. Horchata maybe but I only had a 250 once a year ago and never prior. All the Kashmir are still 100% same with foreplay on the peach.

I also still advise against fml. It was medicine tasting (like Vic's vapor rub) and a very unenjoyable 250. It's menthol not even mint lol

As I said, it's my opinion since everyone's taste buds are different. And yes the kashmir flavors are still as sexy as they were on day one. I love me some k peach.

As I said, it's my opinion since everyone's taste buds are different. And yes the kashmir flavors are still as sexy as they were on day one. I love me some k peach.

I second this, Kashmir peach is freaking flawless. Like a true peach tea but more spicy. I need to order more now just got the craving!

What-a-mint if definitely good, its a creamy mint and very strong in its menthol kick. Not as much as cane mint IMO but you can play with the heat to get it up. I really like what a mint and more is coming in tomorrow, some people will say nakhla mizo mint is the best out there and I'll be trying it myself tomorrow as well. I heard its also quite strong and an advantage of it since you want a kilo would be that its supposed to have a really good shelf life and keep its consistency. I still get AF mint from time to time and its really solid, tastes a bit too much like gum for me at times but yeah. Honestly you can't go wrong with whatever you decide on. Also nakhla mint in the regular line I have tried. Its good stuff and tastes more earthy if you're into that. Social smoke mint is great and I love it, its the only flavor by them I care for so far. Great strong dirty natural mint taste to it. Haven't tried anything else beyond that.

What-a-mint if definitely good, its a creamy mint and very strong in its menthol kick. Not as much as cane mint IMO but you can play with the heat to get it up. I really like what a mint and more is coming in tomorrow, some people will say nakhla mizo mint is the best out there and I'll be trying it myself tomorrow as well. I heard its also quite strong and an advantage of it since you want a kilo would be that its supposed to have a really good shelf life and keep its consistency. I still get AF mint from time to time and its really solid, tastes a bit too much like gum for me at times but yeah. Honestly you can't go wrong with whatever you decide on. Also nakhla mint in the regular line I have tried. Its good stuff and tastes more earthy if you're into that. Social smoke mint is great and I love it, its the only flavor by them I care for so far. Great strong dirty natural mint taste to it. Haven't tried anything else beyond that.

Me and you shall be good friends on here as i am a huge mint person myself. What-a-mint and fml mint are next to try on my mint list but imo mizo mint was weird at first but after a couple bowls i loved it. So far cane mint is still number one but mizo mint is a close second

Me and you shall be good friends on here as i am a huge mint person myself. What-a-mint and fml mint are next to try on my mint list but imo mizo mint was weird at first but after a couple bowls i loved it. So far cane mint is still number one but mizo mint is a close second

Cane mint is probably my favorite right now as well, but I'm really liking what-a-mint lately. Either way I can't live without having some straight mint or mint mixed tobacco on hand, I usually place orders when I run out of my mint stuff xD

Hey 5tar has cane mint kilos back in!