Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahmatt

New hookah bowl?

Question

What should I look to get, I have used a hookah John alien for a long time now, and I would like to try something different. I would like it not not use to much shisha, but still good quality. Thanks in advance.

17 answers to this question

Yep the 80 feet is nice. And the tangiers small is easily my most used bowl. I really like my og mini rook bowl too, it's about the same size as a 80 feet but the spire is much wider and it takes heat like a champ. All of these bowls hold about 20-25 grams as opposed to the alien with 15-20.

I saw some stuff about the og rock, that's what I'm leaning towards

I haven't tried the rook but the mini rook is a great bowl. The rook probably holds a bit less than the harmony so it'll last you close to three rounds of coals I'm guessing. That's what my harmony would last me.

Og has the best clay in my opinion. The egy they make is the thickest clay I've seen in a bowl. It's crazy haha I love mine.

I saw some stuff about the og rock, that's what I'm leaning towards

I haven't personally smoked out of them, but I've done research and so far for what you're looking for the alien mini and the eighty foot bowl take about 20 grams depending on what you smoke. They both fit with the kaloud lotus if you have one.

If you get over it being made of silicone, I have had very good results with the Samsaris bowl. Uses 15g but smokes like it has 20 or 25g in it. 

If you get over it being made of silicone, I have had very good results with the Samsaris bowl. Uses 15g but smokes like it has 20 or 25g in it. 

The only thing with that bowl is that it does have a very large history of breaking. Idk how bc I don't have one and only my friends have used it, not me personally. They've said it smokes well but it's nothing on an og phunnel.

What should I look to get, I have used a hookah John alien for a long time now, and I would like to try something different. I would like it not not use to much shisha, but still good quality. Thanks in advance.

I would recommend the minzari crown. I know is a bit expensive but it's perfect. You don't waste shisha because it takes very little and the heat management is awesome. Even with the small amount of shisha it takes, the flavors manage to last me four hours.

The only thing with that bowl is that it does have a very large history of breaking. Idk how bc I don't have one and only my friends have used it, not me personally. They've said it smokes well but it's nothing on an og phunnel.

It does and i have had minimal damage on mine but that is because of using too much heat. Kaloud even warns against this and tells you to only use two coals at a time. 

I think the 80feet bowl is the one I'm thinking of getting. Anyone have one for sale?

5star has the bambino on sale. It's on the monthly specials along with a rook too. The bambino is a 80feet copy but I have no idea at all how it smokes.

I already wrote a post on this but you should take a look at the shika bowl, it holds an amount of tobacco I'd like to say between the 80ft and alien mini. Its said to hold 17-20 grams. I've been using it as my main bowl lately over my alien and 80ft since I like that its very wide and shallow and has very thick Egyptian clay. On 5star it goes for about $15, its a big bowl though so be warned. But again its definitely a shisha saver. The only bad thing I'd probably say about it is that it takes 4 coals instead of 2-3 so keep that in mind