Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skyyxd

Fruit Bowl Hookahs

I've seen similar bowls at a hookah lounge I go to - are they difficult to assemble?  Seems like it would be a fun way to spice up a hookah session with friends.  :)

I've seen similar bowls at a hookah lounge I go to - are they difficult to assemble?  Seems like it would be a fun way to spice up a hookah session with friends.  

Those are works of art. I'm sure it takes talent to assemble something like that. I just feel that a fruit bowl is such a waste if a good fruit. Lol

8 hours ago, dd0723 said:

Those are works of art. I'm sure it takes talent to assemble something like that. I just feel that a fruit bowl is such a waste if a good fruit. Lol

This is VERY true - but at least you could eat the part of the fruit that you cut out!
I've always wanted to use a (tiny) pumpkin as a bowl on Halloween....

8 hours ago, dd0723 said: Those are works of art. I'm sure it takes talent to assemble something like that. I just feel that a fruit bowl is such a waste if a good fruit. Lol

This is VERY true - but at least you could eat the part of the fruit that you cut out!

I've always wanted to use a (tiny) pumpkin as a bowl on Halloween....

Oh I did that last year, or was that the year before? I don't recall but I know I have the pictures in my album here in the forums if you'd care to peruse them. It was pretty easy but messy

10 hours ago, dd0723 said:

Oh I did that last year, or was that the year before? I don't recall but I know I have the pictures in my album here in the forums if you'd care to peruse them. It was pretty easy but messy

Sweet!  I'll have to give it a go this year.  I expect anything involving pumpkins to be rather messy...