MyHookahAddiction

Lounges in Michigan

Question

3 answers to this question

Does anyone know a good lounge in/near Port Huron Michigan(or any ones in Michigan at all), I'm moving soon and I wanna know a good spot to go chill

My family is from michigan and when i go up i visit the grizzly lounge in auburn hills. This is one of the best lounges i have ever been to. Hookahs are cheap and all hookahs are made with grapefruit bowls. Two down falls are no natural coals and no ice but even with that those hookahs are awesome. The layout is also pretty good to. Nice black leather couches and about 8 tvs in between each set of couches

• Like 1

Does anyone know a good lounge in/near Port Huron Michigan(or any ones in Michigan at all), I'm moving soon and I wanna know a good spot to go chill

Yelp is the best place to find hookah lounges in my experience.

My family is from michigan and when i go up i visit the grizzly lounge in auburn hills. This is one of the best lounges i have ever been to. Hookahs are cheap and all hookahs are made with grapefruit bowls. Two down falls are no natural coals and no ice but even with that those hookahs are awesome. The layout is also pretty good to. Nice black leather couches and about 8 tvs in between each set of couches

I have never been to Grizzly Lounge, but I have heard they are quite good and they cater mostly to the university that is just down the road (that also happens to be the Golden Grizzlies). I do, however, frequent the lounge not too far away from Grizzly called Fuego Hookah Lounge, on Auburn Road in Auburn Hills. They are a more modern look and carry AF, Fumari, Starbuzz, and Haze. They also sometimes have Nak. Upside is they almost always have coco mazyas if you request them.

Friday nights they usually have one of the DJ's from radio channel 95.5 in the house doing a set before he goes to the nightclubs over in Pontiac, and on Saturday nights the owner himself is also a DJ and he DJ's arabic/latin music. The guys there treat you like family if you are open to talking with them, smoked with the owners and managers on multiple occasions.

And as a note for something that may be a little closer (as I don't know of any lounges up in Port Huron) Moonlight Hookah in Macomb on 23 Mile and Romeo Plank is really great. They cater more to the high school age groups but I have done many sessions there with no complaints on music volume or service. Don't think they have naturals, but their happy hour specials are the best I have found, 9 bucks for an orange I believe. All depends on how far you want to drive for your fix, sucks that you happen to live a good distance away from all the good lounges. Shouldn't be that hard to make it down, though I-94 can be a nightmare if they decide to close it again.