Sign in to follow this  
Jerryzman

Hi there from Central Florida

My name is Jerry Zito. I live in Ormond Beach which is about 12 miles north of Daytona Beach. Any NASCAR fans will know where I'm talking about. I was a cigar smoker for many years, and quit last year and took up vaping. I have established quite a collection of devices and juices. Something was missing. I thought, I would love to try a hookah but I don't want tobacco so I sort of put it off. After some research, I discovered that there was non-tobaco shisha. I started out with a cheap but nice hookah from Ebay. Didn't want to spend a lot and find that I didn't like it. Well let me tell you. I loaded up my hookah with some strawberry shisha, and it was one of the most pleasureable experiences. I intend to get a better one soon. I also purchased an E-Head from a company called "Square" It allows me to vape my juices through my hookah. Anyway, enough about me, I hope to enjoy interacting with you folks and exchange some ideas. I am also on a vaping forum and it's quite a friendly place. I am sure this one is as well.

Also, I tried to upload a gif and a pic for my profile, but I keep getting an upload error message. Any Ideas?

Edited by Jerryzman
  • Like 1

My name is Jerry Zito. I live in Ormond Beach which is about 12 miles north of Daytona Beach. Any NASCAR fans will know where I'm talking about. I was a cigar smoker for many years, and quit last year and took up vaping. I have established quite a collection of devices and juices. Something was missing. I thought, I would love to try a hookah but I don't want tobacco so I sort of put it off. After some research, I discovered that there was non-tobaco shisha. I started out with a cheap but nice hookah from Ebay. Didn't want to spend a lot and find that I didn't like it. Well let me tell you. I loaded up my hookah with some strawberry shisha, and it was one of the most pleasureable experiences. I intend to get a better one soon. I also purchased an E-Head from a company called "Square" It allows me to vape my juices through my hookah. Anyway, enough about me, I hope to enjoy interacting with you folks and exchange some ideas. I am also on a vaping forum and it's quite a friendly place. I am sure this one is as well.

Also, I tried to upload a gif and a pic for my profile, but I keep getting an upload error message. Any Ideas?

Welcome to the forum Jerry.

Were you trying to upload the picture through the app or the desktop version?