Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brandon_merica

Howdy

Hey y'all I'm Brandon I've been smoking hookah & premium cigars for about a year now. I've got 5 hookahs my favourite 2 are my Al Fakher & an antique Turkish hookah I just picked up.

Welcome to the forum Brandon. Do you have pictures of your hookahs? 

Thanks y'all. I like Al Fakher for rose cherry & chocolate I want to try zaghoul, Nakhla for double apple, & I love social smoke absolute zero. Had to screen shot them off instagram the app wont let me attach pics

alfakher.png

turkhookah.png

Thanks y'all. I like Al Fakher for rose cherry & chocolate I want to try zaghoul, Nakhla for double apple, & I love social smoke absolute zero. Had to screen shot them off instagram the app wont let me attach pics

alfakher.thumb.png.bdc716d94d09c0e0ede87d9abb07b06d.png

turkhookah.thumb.png.9226f2333d7c0054641e1cb1a1ca7529.png

Nakhla double Apple is the best. No other brand comes close. It's set the standard for hookah as a whole since the 80's.

Welcome to the best hookah forum!  Very nice hookahs as well, I have the KM version of that AF pipe you have, and it's one of my favorite pieces ever.

Rose, cherry, and chocolate, or a mix of rose, cherry and chocolate?  Just curious :)  I can highly recommend the Nakhla Double Apple, most here can, too.  Nakhla is a staple.  

Another SS smoker too, that's cool.  Have not yet tried their absolute zero, but I know I love their Mango Habanero, Voltage, Mobster, and Tiger's Blood (though, my own mix of Tiger's Blood is better to me, I still like theirs, too).

See ya 'round the forums, mane!

Welcome to the best hookah forum!  Very nice hookahs as well, I have the KM version of that AF pipe you have, and it's one of my favorite pieces ever.

Rose, cherry, and chocolate, or a mix of rose, cherry and chocolate?  Just curious :)  I can highly recommend the Nakhla Double Apple, most here can, too.  Nakhla is a staple.  

Another SS smoker too, that's cool.  Have not yet tried their absolute zero, but I know I love their Mango Habanero, Voltage, Mobster, and Tiger's Blood (though, my own mix of Tiger's Blood is better to me, I still like theirs, too).

See ya 'round the forums, mane!

Rose, cherry, & chocolate. I love the really cool sensation of SS absolute zero, on hot nights here in the South I like to put altoids in the base with a lot of ice.