Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerryzman

Disposing of hot coals

Question

11 answers to this question

If I decide to stop smoking before the coals are burned out. What's the best way to get them off of your bowl?

What i used to do is get a empty tin can and dump them in there with a little water

Honestly you can use pretty much anything so long as it is made of a decent metal. You should be using the ash tray on your hookah, but not all of them have those so I'd recommend using a pot/pan or your stove top. Just remember to be safe

Thank you for the information. I wanted to upload a pic for my profile, but everytime I do I get an error message. Can someone explain hiw to upload a photo file?

Yup, can 'o water is all ya need.  Can is better, but I use a mason jar with room temperature water in it.  I usually fill it up about halfway before I empty it, and let the left over coals dry in the sun.  Then is use those to get my BBQ goin.

For the record, I will *never* be able to help out with technical issues, unless you technical issue is reptile/nerf/pokemon/bass guitar/woodworking related.  That's about as 'tech' as I get.

Thank you for the information. I wanted to upload a pic for my profile, but everytime I do I get an error message. Can someone explain hiw to upload a photo file?

I'll let Nima know about this issue just in case is with the site. Is the file that you are trying to upload very large?

Same here. Coal accumulates in upper tray. At the end of the session rinse it down the sink when I clean my hookah

I just leave them on the ashtray and clean the tray before the next session. 

We've had this issue with the app for some time now. Im sorry but I've reported to Tapatalk. They haven't released a fix for it yet