Mint Head

My order just came in

Question

So I decided to try a few things recommended to me from you guys over here and it all just came in, I was recommended to get mighty freeze by a lot of you guys so I went ahead and got that, apple doppio was a bit of a let down but I'm excited to try this, I got some nakhla miso guava in a 250g pack since that's all they had but I'm pretty certain it'll be worth it. And then I got some haze carnival nights as well, that's all I got for recommendations at this time since I wanted to stock up on some of my mints and what not, also the aluminum D-hose was on sale at 5star so I got that as well, pretty excited to try these out

• Like 4

12 answers to this question

So I decided to try a few things recommended to me from you guys over here and it all just came in, I was recommended to get mighty freeze by a lot of you guys so I went ahead and got that, apple doppio was a bit of a let down but I'm excited to try this, I got some nakhla miso guava in a 250g pack since that's all they had but I'm pretty certain it'll be worth it. And then I got some haze carnival nights as well, that's all I got for recommendations at this time since I wanted to stock up on some of my mints and what not, also the aluminum D-hose was on sale at 5star so I got that as well, pretty excited to try these out

Man nice order!

• Like 1

The D-hose I got is black too lol, I love it so far though, but besides that I got like 4 different mints and stuff, they sent me a free sample of alrayan mint with gum, never tried or seen this tobacco before

• Like 2

The D-hose I got is black too lol, I love it so far though, but besides that I got like 4 different mints and stuff, they sent me a free sample of alrayan mint with gum, never tried or seen this tobacco before

Al rayan is good. I've had their watermelon peach cream and orange cream. It can't handle too much heat but overall it's a good brand.

• Like 2

Al rayan has a really good orange and mint but my local shop stopped selling it =( i want to try their grape and mint and their blueberry flavour

• Like 2

I trying mighty freeze right now, it is pretty good I have to say but I was expecting it to wow me, it didn't really do that but it is pretty solid, it tastes a bit more natural than other starbuzz flavors so that's a plus for me, I'll have to smoke it a few more times to get a good feel though, but its definitely good

• Like 2

I trying mighty freeze right now, it is pretty good I have to say but I was expecting it to wow me, it didn't really do that but it is pretty solid, it tastes a bit more natural than other starbuzz flavors so that's a plus for me, I'll have to smoke it a few more times to get a good feel though, but its definitely good

Glad you like it. The mint isn't mighty by cane mint standards but the lemon is top notch. Almost a baby mimon tangiers taste.

• Like 2

Glad you like it. The mint isn't mighty by cane mint standards but the lemon is top notch. Almost a baby mimon tangiers taste.

Mimon sounded really good when I heard about it, that's been on my to try list for awhile as well. But yeah the lemon is really what really makes this flavor stand out, its good, if I like it enough I might start buying starbuzz regularly again

• Like 2

This mizo guava is definitely a step up from all the others I've tried, and the fact that it takes heat well adds to that, hookahfina's and AF's guava don't do so well with heat I find. A lot of the juice leaked out and I salvaged what I could but that was a let down. Its solid stuff and tastes pretty accurate, but what really surprised me was the mizo mint, I heard it was good but wow, has a nice dirty natural taste to it so I really like that.

• Like 2

This mizo guava is definitely a step up from all the others I've tried, and the fact that it takes heat well adds to that, hookahfina's and AF's guava don't do so well with heat I find. A lot of the juice leaked out and I salvaged what I could but that was a let down. Its solid stuff and tastes pretty accurate, but what really surprised me was the mizo mint, I heard it was good but wow, has a nice dirty natural taste to it so I really like that.

yeah I like Mizo mint as well, but I usually end up mixing it with another flavor because I'm just not that big a fan of mint 

• Like 1

yeah I like Mizo mint as well, but I usually end up mixing it with another flavor because I'm just not that big a fan of mint 

I don't like smoking straight mints too often, I mean I do it but it can get a little boring. I know some people who just flat out don't like mint at all though and I think that's crazy lol

• Like 1

I don't like smoking straight mints too often, I mean I do it but it can get a little boring. I know some people who just flat out don't like mint at all though and I think that's crazy lol

I know people that mint is ALL they smoke. :ph34r:

very tired tonight so I'm having a small bowl, maybe just one round of coals. Having some grape nakhla on my social smoke hemi.

IMG_2378.thumb.JPG.0a9857459e182d42915fe

• Like 1