Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahmatt

Something different shisha fruit, steam stones, gel!

Question

I need to know what I should try, and if I should even think about trying it.

Steam stones, what's a good flavor, are they any good, what's it like?

Shisha fruit, what's is this and how is the taste, do you think it's any better for you. I don't car about that every much.

Ice drop/gel what's it like to smoke it. Is there a good brand to try.

Please help me if you have tried any of this. I'm just wondering how this is and what it's like. Thanks in advance, I'm leaning on trying the shisha fruit, they just seem cool for some reason.

5 answers to this question

So far everyone raves about the German hookah paste true cloudz. I have no experience with it but I see it everywhere on Instagram and YouTube.

The only alternative I've liked is decloud. I had banana mint and raspberry. All where phenomenal but to get them to smoke on their own was very hard. I would mix each with tobacco and get amazing results. They are just expensive at 10 for 50gs. I can get any nakhla 250 I want at that price.

So far everyone raves about the German hookah paste true cloudz. I have no experience with it but I see it everywhere on Instagram and YouTube.

The only alternative I've liked is decloud. I had banana mint and raspberry. All where phenomenal but to get them to smoke on their own was very hard. I would mix each with tobacco and get amazing results. They are just expensive at 10 for 50gs. I can get any nakhla 250 I want at that price.

I agree, they seem kind of pricy, but I think I will give them a shoot.

I agree, they seem kind of pricy, but I think I will give them a shoot.

Those are the best flavors I know but if you go back to the homepage and go to product reviews then to shisha brands decloud will be there, Paul reviewed almost every one of them.

I need to know what I should try, and if I should even think about trying it.

Steam stones, what's a good flavor, are they any good, what's it like?

Shisha fruit, what's is this and how is the taste, do you think it's any better for you. I don't car about that every much.

Ice drop/gel what's it like to smoke it. Is there a good brand to try.

Please help me if you have tried any of this. I'm just wondering how this is and what it's like. Thanks in advance, I'm leaning on trying the shisha fruit, they just seem cool for some reason.

Out of all those the only ones I've tried are the steam stones which are actually rather delicious. They are artificial flavored of course, but create HUUUUUUGE clouds with great flavor. My only problem with them is that you can only really taste them for only one round of coals because after that they just loose their flavor. 

Another thing, you have to greatly under pack them on a funnel or you will have a holy mess of sticky juice all over your bowl and stem. When the juices heat up they tend to bubble A LOT causing the leakage. 

The stones however are reusable once. meaning that when you smoke the liquid away you end up with these clean, white stones that you are supposed to put back in the container to mix them with all the excess juice. I didn't know that until I had already smoked half the jar and still had a boat load of juice left. 

They are definitely expensive but they will last you a long time and taste good even if for only an hour. 

IMG_2372.thumb.JPG.97de3f6893c6ad201f415