Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Kevster

Doing Hookah indoors?

Question

Guest Kevster

I have a question about hookah,would it be simple to do it in my room without anyone else noticing?

14 answers to this question

hmmm, not really.

The smoke will go outside the room and if someone walks after you've smoked, people will notice.

It does have a lot of smoke.,

Guest trapman

im just gunna take a guess and say that you shouldent be but hey, i wasnt supposed to either

do it when the people who you dont wanna notice are gone, its pretty noticeable

Guest Whoswho

yeah, its possible, i used to do it 3 times a day in my dorm (smoking prohibited in a dorm of smokers). the trick is; assuming you are the only one in the room open a window, light to coal outside, add to hookah, breathe out through window; now the trick...have a nice candle (Yankee is my favorite) also lit next tot he hookah. maybe two or three scented candles. not only does it cover up the smell, but it makes your room look nice.

if your trying to be sneaky with a roommate in the room....try sound proofing the base with a wet towel, then a dry towel on top of that. It should cut the noise down by a lot.

Guest Kevster
yeah, its possible, i used to do it 3 times a day in my dorm (smoking prohibited in a dorm of smokers). the trick is; assuming you are the only one in the room open a window, light to coal outside, add to hookah, breathe out through window; now the trick...have a nice candle (Yankee is my favorite) also lit next tot he hookah. maybe two or three scented candles. not only does it cover up the smell, but it makes your room look nice.

if your trying to be sneaky with a roommate in the room....try sound proofing the base with a wet towel, then a dry towel on top of that. It should cut the noise down by a lot.

Would cologne or canned air fresher work instead of candles? Also I have a fan and two windows in my room also. How would that factor into this?

Guest Whoswho

canned air freshener will make the air smell worse in my opinion. liquid colonge will be obvious ya think? lol. but yeah a fan pointing out the window would help a lot

Guest silverraindog

used to do it with a friends rez opened window, do it late at night (unless your rez mate doesnt like it) keep window open afterwards :)

Guest fineout

point the fans blowing out the open window and try to blow towards that area, also maybe roll up a towel and place it around the bottom of your door and spray some axe or something around the gaps of the door around it

Guest Kevster
point the fans blowing out the open window and try to blow towards that area, also maybe roll up a towel and place it around the bottom of your door and spray some axe or something around the gaps of the door around it

In terms of fans my is a ceiling one though would that make any difference?

people will understand that someone has been smoking something in the room... And if they don't know what hookah is they will be a lot more scared cause they might think its some sort of illegal drug

Guest Whoswho

yup, i agree. candles work though, but if there is someone else in the room who doesnt know what's in the hookah....i think its polite if you'd tell them lol

Guest pyrostorms

i do the same thing but i always wait till mostly everyone is sleeping and then smoke at night with the window open then i have cut small holes in 3 straws and stuff them in the botum of the stem, and also seal the ends of the straws so big bubbles dont go out the ends and become jsut as nosy as before. but by morning the smell is gone. i also keep the tv on or music to keep the sound down from the hookah