Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moose527

Tangiers vs fumari

I love tangiers flavors as they are spot on but I've been hearing a lot about fumari what's everyone's opinion on tangiers vs fumari?

During fumaris early years in the 90s Eric of tangiers was working with them. They both wanted to do separate things with hookah my guess is Eric wanted a classic traditional yet modern form of tobacco whereas fumari wanted to make the most modern form of tobacco possible.

Personally I like them about the same. Fumari makes a lot of good flavors but has some big misses. Tangiers usually hits things on on the head.

Is fumari's flavors as strong as tangiers? I don't really get any flavor when I smoke any fantasia or Starbuzz, but I get amazing flavor from tangiers I don't want to spend the money if I'm just gonna end up disappointed with flavor output

I was gonna say the same thing as DudeWhere'sMyHookah with regards to Eric working with fumari back in the day lol. Beat me to it. Personally I haven't found too many fumari flavors that I've liked. My personal fave is spiced Chai but that's about it. As far as flavor strength I'd say tangiers will, more often than not, have stronger flavors than fumari. But buy 1 flavor and try it out, you never know you might really like fumari.

Guess I'll give it a try I've heard a lot about the red gummy bear flavor so I'll probably grab a bag later tonight! I might even post a little review

I've tried the white gummy bear flavor. That one was solid. I heard the red one wasn't as good but I take things like that with a grain of salt so go for it!

Is fumari's flavors as strong as tangiers? I don't really get any flavor when I smoke any fantasia or Starbuzz, but I get amazing flavor from tangiers I don't want to spend the money if I'm just gonna end up disappointed with flavor output

Some starbuzz flavors are strong others not so strong. As for Fantasia in my early days I tried a few and none had anything past a mild soapy disgusting vile taste. I hate Fantasia with a burning passion for many reasons. Lol

I'd say fumaris tangelo, white peach, ambrosia, and white gummi are as strong as tangiers. Chai wasn't as strong as I'd like.

batch for batch I have enjoyed more Tangier's than fumari.  Fumari is the staple up here, so I've had a lot of it.  The gummi bears are good, but their spiced chai is bar none my favorite, and I'm not even a chai kinda guy, but spiced chai through an orange bowl (blood orange if you can find 'em) is absolutely one my toe 5 favorite bowls of all times.  Tangier's:  30 something, Fumari:  6, maybe.  (Flavors I like ratio).

Gotta smoke 'em all!!

batch for batch I have enjoyed more Tangier's than fumari.  Fumari is the staple up here, so I've had a lot of it.  The gummi bears are good, but their spiced chai is bar none my favorite, and I'm not even a chai kinda guy, but spiced chai through an orange bowl (blood orange if you can find 'em) is absolutely one my toe 5 favorite bowls of all times.  Tangier's:  30 something, Fumari:  6, maybe.  (Flavors I like ratio).

Gotta smoke 'em all!!

I've heard a lot of good from the gummy bear flavors so ima give them a go! I can't find any local tangiers anymore the shop that use to carry it stopped since I was the only one to ever buy tangiers from them lol

Whenever pokemon go comes out I will find you and we are gonna have a battle while we smoke a bowl lol

I've heard a lot of good from the gummy bear flavors so ima give them a go! I can't find any local tangiers anymore the shop that use to carry it stopped since I was the only one to ever buy tangiers from them lol

Whenever pokemon go comes out I will find you and we are gonna have a battle while we smoke a bowl lol

be warned, I'm an 'old pro.'  I've been playing since the first gen, and currently breed 5 perfect I.V. Shinies.  I have 7 of those, and 43 others, but I'm more impressed with my perfect 6 I.V. pokemon teams.  Ridiculously flawless.  But bring it on man, good battles are worth a Harmony with some pirates cave for me & my poke crew!!  lolz  Think they're actually gonna have missingno back?  I saw a pic and got excited, even without the item clone/poke clone glitch, tis a cool idea.

Round 2 of coals for fantasia screwdriver for me :)  Runnin' outta my Tangiers :)

I think its kind of cool with Tangier's how its not like most brands where generally there's about 5 or so flavors everyone knows and likes, but with Tangier's it sounds like everyone just likes their own thing since, from what it always sounds like, basically anything Tangier's is gonna be a solid accurate flavor

be warned, I'm an 'old pro.'  I've been playing since the first gen, and currently breed 5 perfect I.V. Shinies.  I have 7 of those, and 43 others, but I'm more impressed with my perfect 6 I.V. pokemon teams.  Ridiculously flawless.  But bring it on man, good battles are worth a Harmony with some pirates cave for me & my poke crew!!  lolz  Think they're actually gonna have missingno back?  I saw a pic and got excited, even without the item clone/poke clone glitch, tis a cool idea.

Round 2 of coals for fantasia screwdriver for me   Runnin' outta my Tangiers

I myself have been playing since the first gen I'm no stranger to the game

And I haven't really heard about bringing missingno back but if they do it'll be cool too see where on earth we are going to have to travel to catch him!

I'll be sitting here with my crew and a nice bowl of tangiers horchata!