Sign in to follow this  
jazzyfresh

E hookah bowls

Question

Alright so this is my first post on here and I was at my local shop where I get my supplies coals etc and I was introduced to the volt e hookah bowl and wanted some true insight on this..it seems really awesome and legit no coals or anything but just want some honest advice please is it worth the $100 investment and they look pretty cool to!

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Alright so this is my first post on here and I was at my local shop where I get my supplies coals etc and I was introduced to the volt e hookah bowl and wanted some true insight on this..it seems really awesome and legit no coals or anything but just want some honest advice please is it worth the $100 investment and they look pretty cool to!

It is probably just a vape head for this big vape fad where the vape community doesn't give us any praise for inventing the idea yet wants to bring their crap into our community to get more money and preach against tobacco as a whole.

I suggest you stick to hookah, vape is vape, and hookah is hookah, no need to mix them. I'm pretty sure no one on this forum has used one. Me especially!

For a hundred bucks there is almost endless combinations of hookahs, flavors, accessories, and charcoal you can get.

• Like 1