Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moose527

Al fakher

Question

I've tried the honey bun flavor back about 3 yes ago and it had zero flavor just a cigarette like taste to it? I've been seeing alot lately about how good al fakher is but never tried another one after my bad experience with honey bun. Do all al fakher ha e that distinct tobacco taste to it or did I just get a bad batch

13 answers to this question

You just got a bad batch. It's in my top 3 brands. There are reviewers that only smoke al fakher and many of the older crowd that claim it is the best. You got a bad batch. I've had honey before it's like a wildflower honey. Oh yeah it's just called honey not honey bun :)

You just got a bad batch. It's in my top 3 brands. There are reviewers that only smoke al fakher and many of the older crowd that claim it is the best. You got a bad batch. I've had honey before it's like a wildflower honey. Oh yeah it's just called honey not honey bun

Have you tried their newer stuff? It seems good but don't know if I should go for it

Like I said it was like 3 years ago when I first started I don't really remember the name lol

Have you tried their newer stuff? It seems good but don't know if I should go for it

Like I said it was like 3 years ago when I first started I don't really remember the name lol

the newer stuff as in the special edition black 250's? If so I really dislike them, the ones I've had are not strong at all and damn near impossible to mix and fluff up before packing.

The regular line is still the same formulas from what I taste just different boxes now.

I didn't like honey when I tried it, some people do but that's a weird flavor to discredit a whole brand for honestly. Its not like al fakher is known for its honey flavor

the newer stuff as in the special edition black 250's? If so I really dislike them, the ones I've had are not strong at all and damn near impossible to mix and fluff up before packing.

The regular line is still the same formulas from what I taste just different boxes now.

What flavor would you recommend me try from all fakher?

Orange mint is easily one of the best flavors. At one time there were people on our forums in three separate countries smoking it at the same time.

I like peach a lot.

Grapefruit.

Blueberry

Mint

Watermelon

Mango

Guava

Double Apple

Orange mint is easily one of the best flavors. At one time there were people on our forums in three separate countries smoking it at the same time.

I like peach a lot.

Grapefruit.

Blueberry

Mint

Watermelon

Mango

Guava

Double Apple

How strong on flavor is alfakher

I like mint, grape mint, citrus mint, lemon mint, orange mint, and those flavors are fine by themselves too but I usually get the premixes for convenience, then there's double apple of course, I like vanilla, it tastes like cake batter, gum with cinnamon and regular cinnamon are good too, there's a lot of good flavors in this brand really

Certain flavors are stronger than others. No nicotine as its a washed molassal.

The nicotine isn't really a concern I smoke with my girlfriend and she doesn't really enjoy the nice buzz so it's all good lol what flavor that isn't mint is strong?

I like mint, grape mint, citrus mint, lemon mint, orange mint, and those flavors are fine by themselves too but I usually get the premixes for convenience, then there's double apple of course, I like vanilla, it tastes like cake batter, gum with cinnamon and regular cinnamon are good too, there's a lot of good flavors in this brand really

I'm not really into mint flavors that's my thing

Well like I said you can get any of those without mint, I think guava is kind of strong and of course double apple, vanilla isn't really strong but it very clearly tastes like cake batter, I think most flavors have a decent strength to them, basically what DUDE said will work out just fine for you since you don't like mint

The nicotine isn't really a concern I smoke with my girlfriend and she doesn't really enjoy the nice buzz so it's all good lol what flavor that isn't mint is strong?I'm not really into mint flavors that's my thing

I think peach and guava are the strongest. Blueberry is in the mid range. Watermelon is fairly strong but it's a watermelon gum type. Oh and grapefruit is fairly strong as well.

Like I said orange is probably their most smoked flavor behind mint and grape. I really REALLY enjoy orange mint but orange is great without the mint.

Its a bit odd but I prefer orange with mint over straight orange, I think the mint brings out more of the orange, could just be in my head but I just prefer it lol