Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jameswouldgo

For sale Glass Luna Hookah Tower & Coco Nara coals

Hi,

You are looking at the Luna Hookah Tower. This item has been used a couple times but still in great condition. It a glass on glass fitting and gives smooth smoke. This comes with the bowl, purge valve and hose. Reason of selling over the hookah scene, sticking to vape.

$180OBO shipped

IMG_0048.jpg

I also have a unopened new box of Coco Nara coals with 120. I will also include an opened box of Coco Nara that still has 100+ coals inside. So thats 220+ coals for the price of 1. Thanks for looking!

$16 shipped

IMG_0054.jpg

All transaction will be through paypal and I'll send a invoice if interested.

Pm me if interested.  Thanks!

Hi,

You are looking at the Luna Hookah Tower. This item has been used a couple times but still in great condition. It a glass on glass fitting and gives smooth smoke. This comes with the bowl, purge valve and hose. Reason of selling over the hookah scene, sticking to vape.

$180OBO shipped

IMG_0048.jpg

I also have a unopened new box of Coco Nara coals with 120. I will also include an opened box of Coco Nara that still has 100+ coals inside. So thats 220+ coals for the price of 1. Thanks for looking!

$16 shipped

IMG_0054.jpg

All transaction will be through paypal and I'll send a invoice if interested.

Pm me if interested.  Thanks!

why are you giving up on hookah and going to the darkside (vape)?

why are you giving up on hookah and going to the darkside (vape)?

Kind of over it.  I enjoy the convenience of it, while hookah is a bit hum bug to setup.   I first started smoking with with vape as well so I will stick to that.  I may want a starbuzz hookah or mob hookah for trade though.  I see hookah as a every now and then smoke while vaping is everyday.