Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moose527

Looking for a small phunnel bowl

Question

I know I could order one online but kinda tight on cash at the moment ,and my Alien small just broke. Just seeing if anyone has a small phunnel bowl like the alien small they are willing to part with at a reasonable price?

5 answers to this question

I would almost just say buy brand new off Hookah-Shisha, the Alien Mini and OG Symphony are both $20 brand new plus shipping. That would be your best bet man, good luck!

While I can't part with any of my bowls, I just wanna say I'm sorry for your loss. I'm a bowl collecting addict so when I broke my root beer colored harmony bowl a while back I felt a disturbance...as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced....so i immediately replaced it with another root beer colored harmony.

While I can't part with any of my bowls, I just wanna say I'm sorry for your loss. I'm a bowl collecting addict so when I broke my root beer colored harmony bowl a while back I felt a disturbance...as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced....so i immediately replaced it with another root beer colored harmony.

You sir deserve a thousand likes. Rip planet of alderan

80ft came back into normal rotation especially since I got back into messing with Tangier's and I use it as a two rounder bowl now for more modern style brands, used to use it as a one hour but I have other good more optimized bowls for that size I'm crazy about shisha conservation. I only use my alien for shorter Tangier's sessions now especially if I just want to practice. I've mentioned it before but the shika oblivion is a good option too, closer to the one round of coal mark, it looks really big but only holds like, the middle ground between an 80ft and alien, there's some cool mini glass bowls out there too