Sign in to follow this  
Nima

Hookah in Cairo

Question

I'm at the airport right now going to Cairo for work. I'll try to find local hookah lounges and take pictures in between meeting :)

For the very least I'm sure the hotel will have hookahs

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

Oh that's awesome Nima. Good luck with your business trip and looking forward to many more pictures besides the one you posted on Instagram.

Thanks guys. Im on the way back now. Went to a really nice hookah lounge. Loved it. Took some pictures but just with my cellphone. Hopefully they're not too bad. Also went to the Khalil Mamoon store in Old Cairo and bought myself a beautiful hookah. I'll post pictures of that later tonight too. 

Here is one picture

2015-10-29 20.55.08.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks guys. Im on the way back now. Went to a really nice hookah lounge. Loved it. Took some pictures but just with my cellphone. Hopefully they're not too bad. Also went to the Khalil Mamoon store in Old Cairo and bought myself a beautiful hookah. I'll post pictures of that later tonight too. 

img][img]img][img]Here is one picture

2015-10-29_20.55.08.thumb.jpg.b7259a7857cc2460a5c0c26ea964d27c.jpg

That sounds like a great trip Nima! I envy you for getting to shop for a km in person. Can't wait to see what you got

• Like 1

That must have been an amazing trip. Can't wait to see the pics of the new setup

• Like 2

That must have been an amazing trip. Can't wait to see the pics of the new setup

It was mostly business but I definitely want to go back and take my time seeing Cairo and the rest of Egypt. Pictures coming this weekend (hopefully)

• Like 2