redgo

Ordering shisha to europe, where?

Question

Hi guys, new to this forum, but smoking shisha for about 8 years.

I live in Sweden where it is hard to find tobacco. I use to buy AL at the local arab store, but the flavours are limited (double apple, orange).

I have searched online and found HookahJohn, tried to order from him but the order got cancelled (asked why but didnt get an answer).

So I am looking for a online store that ships to europe, and if its possible with the lowest shipping cost. With HJ it would cost 65$.

I found shishatobacco.eu, but I am not able to find how to put the items in the cart :/

Kindly regards, redgo

• Like 2

12 answers to this question

Thanks for the answer, but molasseroyal is a Swizz company, maybe u mixed up the two countries :)

oh my bad. Sorry for the mix up. Would that company be easier for you to get a hold of though?

• Like 1

yeah the King Shisha also ships internationally but they are only a herbal shisha brand.

Hi guys, new to this forum, but smoking shisha for about 8 years.

I live in Sweden where it is hard to find tobacco. I use to buy AL at the local arab store, but the flavours are limited (double apple, orange).

I have searched online and found HookahJohn, tried to order from him but the order got cancelled (asked why but didnt get an answer).

So I am looking for a online store that ships to europe, and if its possible with the lowest shipping cost. With HJ it would cost 65$.

I found shishatobacco.eu, but I am not able to find how to put the items in the cart :/

Kindly regards, redgo

Vilka smaker vill du köpa? Jag har oändlig tillgång till tobak.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Hookah.org mobile app