Sign in to follow this  
Steven1113

Fantasia Apple Martini

So ive got this flavor here and its dull as a MF. Does anybody know of anything that can help Enhance the supposed "Tangy Sour Apple".

Taste i give 2 out of 5

Smell is 4 out of 5

Clouds i give 3 out of 5 without windcover.

Smoking out of a Sahara Smoke with Nammar hose, regular classic style vase, terra cotta 4 hole bowl with 1 and a half Fantasia AirFlow coco coals.

• Like 2

So ive got this flavor here and its dull as a MF. Does anybody know of anything that can help Enhance the supposed "Tangy Sour Apple".

Taste i give 2 out of 5

Smell is 4 out of 5

Clouds i give 3 out of 5 without windcover.

Smoking out of a Sahara Smoke with Nammar hose, regular classic style vase, terra cotta 4 hole bowl with 1 and a half Fantasia AirFlow coco coals.

The best way to get flavor out of a hookah is not to smoke fantasia at all, I think your flavor will be much more pronounced after you stop :)

• Like 2

The best way to get flavor out of a hookah is not to smoke fantasia at all, I think your flavor will be much more pronounced after you stop

Hahahah dude. I can't say much because the only Fantasia I've had was mint and I used it as a mixer, but it was the strongest mint I ever had. It was that 250g Doug was getting rid of..... Btw where is Doug??

• Like 1

Hahahah dude. I can say much because the only Fantasia I've had was mint and I used it as a mixer, but it was the strongest mint I ever had. It was that 250g Doug was getting rid of..... Btw where is Doug??

I've been on his profile every now and then and he hasn't logged in. No idea. He had family stuff going on with his grandpa so I hope it's nothing bad that is keeping him away

• Like 1

Hi All, you may have experienced old shisha that was on the shelf somewhere. This is not a typical review for our product of flavor. We are known for juiciness, "More Juice, more Flavor". With that being said, please reach out to us on Facebook and we will give you a fresh and new Apple Martini, plus one of our new flavors for you to reevaluate! Sorry for your experience.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fantasia Hookah said:

Hi All, you may have experienced old shisha that was on the shelf somewhere. This is not a typical review for our product of flavor. We are known for juiciness, "More Juice, more Flavor". With that being said, please reach out to us on Facebook and we will give you a fresh and new Apple Martini, plus one of our new flavors for you to reevaluate! Sorry for your experience.

The seasoned community members know about your lack of flavor guys. It wasn't old stock it was your entire process of creation. More "juice" doesn't mean more flavor, look at how nakhla lasts and there is minimal "juice" yet the flavors are in your face the entire session. To say the juice holds the flavor is a very newbie type of statement, I mean there is a reason why you guys sell so many vape pens compared to actual shisha.

Glad to see you trying to address the issue don't get me wrong, but anyone who has been around in the industry long enough knows about the lack luster quality of fantasia.

signed, The Dude.

• Like 5

I will need to try some more flavors in the future to actually form an opinion. Can't really make up my mind on just trying one flavor.