Sign in to follow this  
Mister Thrice

Limey!!

Question

So I got a new job as a warehouse monkey, and I get my first (real, as in full hours) paycheck on the 15th.  I will be sending in a shisha order, because I've been living off of 50 gram boxes several times a week, and that is not how you save money, by any means...

So here's my conundrum:  I want a lime-y margarita.  I also want about a kilo of it, and I am considering just a tub of Starbuzz Pirate's Cave, as it's my favorite flavor they have.  I was also referred to Nakhla Margarita, so will be trying out a 250g of that as well.

My question is 'does anyone have any other input on a lime-y margarita flavored shisha?'  I'm not too keen on fantasia.  I'm very curious about Tangier's F-Line as well, as I seem to remember seein' something about a 'New Lime' flavor... not sure if it's available in F-Line, but I do love my caffeine, but I am unfortunately against all forms of coffee.  I know, I'm a terrible human.

Anyhow, thanks for any feedback guys.  Don't hate because I like some Starbuzz, aaaaand go smoke something tasty :)

• Like 4

9 answers to this question

New lime Tangiers in Noir was a great fucking flavor. I really really enjoyed it.

Social smoke makes a good lime, a good citrus chill, and a good mojito.

Haze Lime it up gets a fair amount of praise

I did have nakhla margarita from a local shop but it was either from the Jurassic era or sat on the shelf for one year to many as it was bone dry and impossible to smoke.

Only lime I Haven't cared for was hookafina lime haze/mojito I'd stay clear of those.

• Like 4

If you dont mind Coconut, i would suggest Coco Loco form Hookafina, i just go it and i will be doing a review for it, but its very good and has a great after taste, its not really like margarita, but smokes great, and yes Tangiers new lime is amazing!

• Like 1

So I got a new job as a warehouse monkey, and I get my first (real, as in full hours) paycheck on the 15th.  I will be sending in a shisha order, because I've been living off of 50 gram boxes several times a week, and that is not how you save money, by any means...

So here's my conundrum:  I want a lime-y margarita.  I also want about a kilo of it, and I am considering just a tub of Starbuzz Pirate's Cave, as it's my favorite flavor they have.  I was also referred to Nakhla Margarita, so will be trying out a 250g of that as well.

My question is 'does anyone have any other input on a lime-y margarita flavored shisha?'  I'm not too keen on fantasia.  I'm very curious about Tangier's F-Line as well, as I seem to remember seein' something about a 'New Lime' flavor... not sure if it's available in F-Line, but I do love my caffeine, but I am unfortunately against all forms of coffee.  I know, I'm a terrible human.

Anyhow, thanks for any feedback guys.  Don't hate because I like some Starbuzz, aaaaand go smoke something tasty

I'll put in my two cents so don't shoot me for saying it but the best lime flavor I've had was jewels margarita. It's not a brand for everybody and I do have some weird tastes bids when it comes to shisha, but that is one tasty margarita.

Don't do new lime. Its OK but deff not what you're looking for. Kinda bland.

I highly disagree! Haha

You most likely had some acclimation or packing issues to make it bland

Idk. Don't think so. really not my taste. I think I was forced to smoke it out as well. It was new to the lounge I worked at and was the only thing anyone would order because of that..

• Like 2

Don't do new lime. Its OK but deff not what you're looking for. Kinda bland.

I highly disagree! HahaYou most likely had some acclimation or packing issues to make it bland

Idk. Don't think so. really not my taste. I think I was forced to smoke it out as well. It was new to the lounge I worked at and was the only thing anyone would order because of that..

Ah yes the lounge menus. I know exactly what you mean. When af grape berry released I had a similar ordeal with my customers. Hated it. New lime however is one of my favorite tangiers flavors, noir is always tricky who knows what happened haha

• Like 2

thanks for the input, all!  I will be trying these flavors out soon, because I just gotta get me lime fix...

...will be getting some coco jumbo to, so send all starbuzz hate my way...

Just picked up two tins of starbuzz tonight actually, Tangerine Dream (their last tin this week) and gunna try their Tequila Sunrise... it doesn't smell sunrise-y enough, so I may add just a smidge of the tangerine dream just to OJ up that sunrise...

• Like 2

thanks for the input, all!  I will be trying these flavors out soon, because I just gotta get me lime fix...

...will be getting some coco jumbo to, so send all starbuzz hate my way...

Just picked up two tins of starbuzz tonight actually, Tangerine Dream (their last tin this week) and gunna try their Tequila Sunrise... it doesn't smell sunrise-y enough, so I may add just a smidge of the tangerine dream just to OJ up that sunrise...

No starbuzz hate here, and I really like coco jumbo.

• Like 2