Sign in to follow this  
hookahmatt

Mya Coppa video review.

I believe it is pronounced MY-A not Mia. Very good sound quality on this. I have personal issues on this brand as a whole but you sold this quite nicely.

Oh yeah most downstems aren't brass but either stainless steel or copper if mya did use brass (they have lied to many people in the past) that is one of the few.

I got confirmation about how to say the name I had issues with it as well thinking that I was probably saying it wrong. Also I guess they're starting to use brass in there downstairs so they might not have in the past they do now for sure. I also was never a fan of Chinese hookahs in the past but it seems that mya has always been a step above the rest and I'm quite excited to be a partner with them to talk about their hookahs and show their quality to people.

I got confirmation about how to say the name I had issues with it as well thinking that I was probably saying it wrong. Also I guess they're starting to use brass in there downstairs so they might not have in the past they do now for sure. I also was never a fan of Chinese hookahs in the past but it seems that mya has always been a step above the rest and I'm quite excited to be a partner with them to talk about their hookahs and show their quality to people.

I have heard mya the last 7 years of actually knowing brands never Mia once until your video.

I'm just not convinced. Several people have called them out over the years on what they claim their products are used with primarily the "bohemians" which they only get defense about and either block the people or show no facts to back up their claims.

I really dislike their metals and the fact that you can't even buy replacement downstems shows what they are only interested in getting you to buy another product.

To me getting partnered with them is a mistake but hey I'm not you and chances are you want to accomplish entirely different things in the hookah industry than I. I wish you luck but really take what they say with a grain of salt because they have shown their true colors many many times over the course of the business much like Sahara although Sahara doesn't blatantly lie and takes measures to ensure quality control and does give the industry innovative things.

Direct quote from the mya site "we make the only crystal bohemian hookahs in the world" could not be further from the truth.

I've always found their hookahs to be a decent quality and I've always enjoyed their smaller hookahs and think that they do a good job and what it is that they're making. I can understand if you're not a fan of them but I would recommend possibly trying a smaller hookah from them if you ever have the opportunity if you're against them and I would definitely not say to purchase or spend any money but I will say that the couple of hookahs that I've had from them I personally enjoy. I have also dealt with the Harris smoke and I'm not a fan of their hookahs at all and think they are a problem with the hookah industry. But me I've never had a problem with personally as I stated before I do like their hookahs. I plan on being honest with my reviews and if I ever find any issues with any hookers that I do use from them pointing it out regardless of my partnership with them. I'll do what I can to both prove that there stems are brass and well dressed because that is the claim that they make and I will also try to point out if there is any false advertising that they are pushing. I appreciate the feedback and thank you for watching the video I hope to make many more videos both on tobacco and hookahs and to remain as professional as possible.

I meant to say Sierra smoke not Harris smoke

I have heard mya the last 7 years of actually knowing brands never Mia once until your video.

I'm just not convinced. Several people have called them out over the years on what they claim their products are used with primarily the "bohemians" which they only get defense about and either block the people or show no facts to back up their claims.

I really dislike their metals and the fact that you can't even buy replacement downstems shows what they are only interested in getting you to buy another product.

To me getting partnered with them is a mistake but hey I'm not you and chances are you want to accomplish entirely different things in the hookah industry than I. I wish you luck but really take what they say with a grain of salt because they have shown their true colors many many times over the course of the business much like Sahara although Sahara doesn't blatantly lie and takes measures to ensure quality control and does give the industry innovative things.

Direct quote from the mya site "we make the only crystal bohemian hookahs in the world" could not be further from the truth.

Just found out that if you're looking for replacement material for their hookahs they do offer replacements they might not have in the past but they do now for sure just thought I would mention that as well

Just found out that if you're looking for replacement material for their hookahs they do offer replacements they might not have in the past but they do now for sure just thought I would mention that as well

Not on their site they don't. You shouldn't have to special order a necessary part of your hookah it should be readily available man.

I've smoked plenty in my early years but I'm not going to be owning any by the way they lie and carry their business. I can't justify it to myself since I hate liars. The world has enough politicians