Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moose527

Al rayan

Question

I orders a harmony bowl from eBay and the seller was kind enough to suprise me with a free 50 g box of what at first looked like alfakher, but ended up being a brand called al rayan. has anyone ever heard or tired this brand before?

5 answers to this question

yeah a lot of us smoke that brand. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it or heard us talking about it before. It doesn't take heat best, my guess is they use a lighter molasses that causes this. But their peach cream orange cream and watermelon have been very good. It is very similar to al fakher, the flavors are virtually the same just different Jordanian tobacco and molasses.

I've heard of it and I've seen it but I myself have never tried it the things that I have heard have been very mixed some flavors are decent to good but others are bad too really bad as I said though I have no experience with it myself I hope it all turns out to be a decent brand and flavor for you what flavor did you get

If its wet like AF that I would say just pack it kind of loosely the same way that you would most of the AF flavors but if its more dry like Nakhla maybe try a more of a dense pack not really sure, like I said I've never tried it myself only ever seen things about it let us know what you do and how it was

Thanks! I really couldn't find much online about it I got the watermelon flavor I guess I'll give it a try what's the best way to pack it?

Just like you pack af no real thing to it. Like Matt said if it's dry try it dense