This thread will be where I upload links to my youtube channel. I will try and upload two reviews a week or as my schedule permits.

If you want to have me review a flavor, mix, accessory, pipe, or coals this is the place to ask me!

First review on Alchemist tobacco Majestic Melon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlEXGdVzB9I

• Like 3

My latest review on something I talk about quite often around these parts:

ADALYA MARACUJA

Do you use the lotus' lid when the lotus is first warming up? Never see the lid in your videos lol.

And btw keep up the good work with those reviews Dude.

• Like 2

My latest review on something I talk about quite often around these parts: ADALYA MARACUJA

Do you use the lotus' lid when the lotus is first warming up? Never see the lid in your videos lol.

Nah I should of on this one but its a bitch to get on there with cubes and a flat coal. One of them always moves away from the vents. I throw it on about 45 mins in each bowl

• Like 1

My latest review on something I talk about quite often around these parts: ADALYA MARACUJA

Nah I should of on this one but its a bitch to get on there with cubes and a flat coal. One of them always moves away from the vents. I throw it on about 45 mins in each bowl

Interesting, you place your coals directly over the vents? I always thought that would burn the tobacco.

• Like 1

Interesting, you place your coals directly over the vents? I always thought that would burn the tobacco.

I don't get results if they are in the middle and they will go black on me from lack of air. I've always done it this way since day one with it

• Like 1

Do you use the lotus' lid when the lotus is first warming up? Never see the lid in your videos lol.And btw keep up the good work with those reviews Dude.

I don't get results if they are in the middle and they will go black on me from lack of air. I've always done it this way since day one with it

Makes sense to me. I'm going to try your method out tonight.

• Like 1

If I could hit like on a post more than once then you'd get 1 like for the video and 10 for the star wars shirt and shout out.

• Like 2

If I could hit like on a post more than once then you'd get 1 like for the video and 10 for the star wars shirt and shout out.

Hahaha thanks! You going to the premier next month?

• Like 1

Hahaha thanks! You going to the premier next month?

Nah I wish lol. I bought tickets for the 19th.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, andchit said:

I should have been on it. I'm sure they sold out but i'll be going sometime before christmas mark my words.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andchit said:  

I should have been on it. I'm sure they sold out but i'll be going sometime before christmas mark my words.

You better! Lol. Actually I'm pretty bad with these kind of things. So all credit actually goes to my gf who purchased our tixx in advance. She's the planner. I just show up to the event.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, andchit said:

You better! Lol. Actually I'm pretty bad with these kind of things. So all credit actually goes to my gf who purchased our tixx in advance. She's the planner. I just show up to the event.

No spoilers please! haha I will say if luke has a son in this series and one of his arms aren't sliced off I am going to be a little ticked. Like Grandfather, like son, like grandson.

• Like 1

Lol nah I wouldn't want to be force choked via the interwebs.

And yea I personally hope that Rey is not Luke's daughter. I dont like the character based on the trailers so far but hey maybe I'll be impressed when I see the movie. But it would be nice if Luke's grandson gets his hand sliced off. It's tradition. You can't change tradition because when you do, you get jar jar binks.

Alsoooo, I really hope Darth Palagieus plays a role in this new trilogy. You know. Plot twist. Palpatine thought he killed him but he really didnt.

• Like 2

Lol nah I wouldn't want to be force choked via the interwebs.

And yea I personally hope that Rey is not Luke's daughter. I dont like the character based on the trailers so far but hey maybe I'll be impressed when I see the movie. But it would be nice if Luke's grandson gets his hand sliced off. It's tradition. You can't change tradition because when you do, you get jar jar binks.

Alsoooo, I really hope Darth Palagieus plays a role in this new trilogy. You know. Plot twist. Palpatine thought he killed him but he really didnt.

I'm right there with you on Rey. She just seems kind of bland. When Carrie fisher was originally cast she had just as little experience and turned out to be amazing so let's hope for the best.

Jar jar is a curse word in my house. My kids will never see the prequels lol at least not by me playing them.

That'd be awesome to see palagieus. I know kylo is going to be a cool villain I'm not sold on his saber given what we say with darth talks to little in the prequels but I'm going to go into this with an open mind.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for all these awesome reviews dude. They are informative and greatly appreciated. :)

• Like 1