pharaohs nubia hookah - my first hookah review

"That's what she said"

Ok so seriously, is the water in the hose thing because of the base style or the size? Just wondering because it looks like the same size as my zahrah patron and I have no issues with water in the hose.

• Like 1

pharaohs nubia hookah - my first hookah review

"That's what she said"

Ok so seriously, is the water in the hose thing because of the base style or the size? Just wondering because it looks like the same size as my zahrah patron and I have no issues with water in the hose.

Probably both. I've had water run out of my hose port countless times till I put the diffuser on. Now it hits so well smoked it all day today

• Like 1

I think I'll puke the day that ever happens to me. It must be nasty as all hell.

• Like 1

Nakhla mizo blueberry

I know you said john put out more info on his video but I still don't really know what's going on with this line, is it replacing both the original nakhla and mizo line or what? and what is it? Is it just replacing mizo or is it a happy medium between the two lines?

• Like 1

Nakhla mizo blueberry

I know you said john put out more info on his video but I still don't really know what's going on with this line, is it replacing both the original nakhla and mizo line or what? and what is it? Is it just replacing mizo or is it a happy medium between the two lines?

No it's no replacing anything I believe it's a simple repackaging. Most of the flavors are still around just don't have the word Mizo on them.

• Like 1

Having some camera issues as I state in the video so this was a short one. Very good watermelon peach type of flavor

Cloud 9 red peach

Watermelon peach? I'm intrigued.

• Like 1

Having some camera issues as I state in the video so this was a short one. Very good watermelon peach type of flavor Cloud 9 red peach

That's what I'm getting. Sweet peach with a nice watermelon juice. If you mixed the Arizona watermelon tea flavor with a less sweet version of snapple peach that would be this flavor

• Like 1

Having some camera issues as I state in the video so this was a short one. Very good watermelon peach type of flavor Cloud 9 red peach

That's what I'm getting. Sweet peach with a nice watermelon juice. If you mixed the Arizona watermelon tea flavor with a less sweet version of snapple peach that would be this flavor

SOLD!!!

• Like 1

New review on the thunder dark hose. One of the best on the market!

Damn that means a lot coming from you. I have to check that out.

• Like 1

It's been a long time since I had fumari, but this will be the first thing I order next time,

It does sound really good right?

• Like 1

Haven't been updating this lately so here is some spam....

Fumari papaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqPxqE24-tc

Top 5 lemon mints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQzVwDPi14o

Ugly tobacco watermelon mint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9sORo5jIo0

Starbuzz blue surfer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Qfl7fatqc

• Like 2

Its never never spam, just a treasure trove of information. 🏻

• Like 2

Its never never spam, just a treasure trove of information. 🏻

Glad you think so dd! Small accomplishment but I'm proud that I'm almost to a 100 subs. Slowly but surely I'm getting loyal people visiting and even requesting reviews. Thanks for being there since day 1!

• Like 1

Glad you think so dd! Small accomplishment but I'm proud that I'm almost to a 100 subs. Slowly but surely I'm getting loyal people visiting and even requesting reviews. Thanks for being there since day 1!

My pleasure buddy. They are good videos and some even made me laugh out loud. "That's what she said"

Brand new tabacco alert!!

Shisha Royale brand new 15 flavors and awesome clouds. Check out the new review.

IG The recipe: hookah and shisha

Like and subscribe

Stop being rude and spamming our forums or you will be banned.

• Like 1

One of my newest reviews. This one got me a huge shoutout on hookahnuckuhs channel for the insane clouds. Let me know what you think!

And my latest review, with short hair lol

• Like 2