Looks good on ya, I usually rock a afro, but it just gets to big and hot. Plus I work at a place I have to wear a hat, after awhile the hat won't fit. Lol

• Like 2

Looks good on ya, I usually rock a afro, but it just gets to big and hot. Plus I work at a place I have to wear a hat, after awhile the hat won't fit. Lol

I can't imagine how annoying hair growth gets growing up instead of down lol mine gets poofy as hell as it grows but always falls down

• Like 2

Vegas weather. I usually grow it over winter and as soon as March hits it's gone and stays gone lol

That's awesome. My mentality is the same. I let my hair and beard grow in the winter but I shave it all off during the summer time.

I can't imagine how annoying hair growth gets growing up instead of down lol mine gets poofy as hell as it grows but always falls down

I'm getting up there in age so my hair only grows to the sides now.

• Like 1

My latest upload. Touched on a subject that I have to work on too. We as a community should try more little brands. After all the big guys started somewhere.

Now you know that's what I'm all about. I think I'm the most adventurous guy her when it comes to trying stuff nobody has even heard of

My latest upload. Touched on a subject that I have to work on too. We as a community should try more little brands. After all the big guys started somewhere.

Now you know that's what I'm all about. I think I'm the most adventurous guy her when it comes to trying stuff nobody has even heard of

• Like 1

I'm glad someone did a review on samba, it looked interesting but I wasn't sure if it was worth investing in, I wish I could get my hands on more all rayan gum with mint but 5star never seems to have it, gotta get some mazaya too I'm just scared of getting it expired

• Like 2

I'm glad someone did a review on samba, it looked interesting but I wasn't sure if it was worth investing in, I wish I could get my hands on more all rayan gum with mint but 5star never seems to have it, gotta get some mazaya too I'm just scared of getting it expired

Yeah I meant to ask @dudewheresmyhookah about that samba brand

• Like 1

Yeah I meant to ask @dudewheresmyhookah about that samba brand

So far it's fantastic. Finely chopped, no buzz, not overly saturated, and full flavor. Cloud production is great too. I'll be getting more to review

• Like 2

On other news. I'm working on both a written and video review for this awesome pharaoh's hydra bowl. I think this is just a stroke of genius how they came up with this excellent bowl. I haven't tried it with foil yet because it's truly a lazy man's dream when you use it with the lotus. Perfect fit and not even the slightest budging because the unglazed clay holds it in place very well. This is now my new favorite bowl, and I doubt I'll use my minzari again.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1458108014.1129

So far it's fantastic. Finely chopped, no buzz, not overly saturated, and full flavor. Cloud production is great too. I'll be getting more to review

Where did you get it from?

• Like 2

Still haven't tried this I keep forgetting especially after this review I'm getting it!

Not sure if you mean the khalil maamoon shisha or ugly but both have been nothing but amazing. Have another km flavor review coming tomorrow.

Khalil Maamoon - Black Orange

Thunder Pro Hose

Ugly Grapefruit Mint

I've been meaning to try ugly hookah and this flavor sounds really good, haven't heard much about other grapefruits besides AF and Tangier's, really interested to see this, but honestly I'm pretty excited for the KM black orange, I've seen some reviews of Km tobacco the brand seemed fine but that orange just sounds sooo good, gotta try that out myself

• Like 2

I've been meaning to try ugly hookah and this flavor sounds really good, haven't heard much about other grapefruits besides AF and Tangier's, really interested to see this, but honestly I'm pretty excited for the KM black orange, I've seen some reviews of Km tobacco the brand seemed fine but that orange just sounds sooo good, gotta try that out myself

To me ugly grapefruit tastes like a slightly stronger version of afs. Km black orange is such a good flavor, orange soda followed up by one of the sweetest orange flavors I've ever had.

• Like 2

Newest review with a guitar solo intro, say whaaaaaat?! I'm no virtuoso but I did enjoy putting that part in

KM Ice Pineapple

Hey you're pretty good with the guitar man lol, my only criticism is it doesn't seem to fit with the whole laid back review but I liked it I thought it was good, and since you like to mention mixes I think it'd be a good idea to talk about the ratios too for inept people like me who screw up all mixes lmao

• Like 2

Hey you're pretty good with the guitar man lol, my only criticism is it doesn't seem to fit with the whole laid back review but I liked it I thought it was good, and since you like to mention mixes I think it'd be a good idea to talk about the ratios too for inept people like me who screw up all mixes lmao

I had to put distortion in it for the go pro to pick it up. Once I get some editing programs I'll be able to make it flow better but the for the time being that just won't work out. Thanks for the compliment though!

That's actually a really good tip. From here on I'll give proper ratios. If you ever need a mix I have 40 or so written down from the lounges I used to work at and things I've thought of/tried.

• Like 2

I had to put distortion in it for the go pro to pick it up. Once I get some editing programs I'll be able to make it flow better but the for the time being that just won't work out. Thanks for the compliment though!

That's actually a really good tip. From here on I'll give proper ratios. If you ever need a mix I have 40 or so written down from the lounges I used to work at and things I've thought of/tried.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to start a post for best mixes and put up some of your favorite ones and have other people posts theirs?

• Like 2

Maybe it'd be a good idea to start a post for best mixes and put up some of your favorite ones and have other people posts theirs?

We have a thread on that somewhere. There is a bunch on there but it could be time to resurrect it and certainly add a few that I have. No use keeping them as secrets forever

• Like 2

Khalil Maamoon - Black Orange

Thunder Pro Hose

Ugly Grapefruit Mint

Damn I need to catch up.

• Like 1

All of those plus the new one I did today lol told you I've been busy!

Damn you were not kidding. I thought I was all caught up but nooooooooo. Lol. I'll catch up tomorrow for sure. I have some computer work to catch up on and I'll be double screening it so one is YouTube and the other one the database work. 🏻

• Like 1

Damn you were not kidding. I thought I was all caught up but nooooooooo. Lol. I'll catch up tomorrow for sure. I have some computer work to catch up on and I'll be double screening it so one is YouTube and the other one the database work. 🏻

Hey no rush man, I'm happy no matter if I get 20 views or 300+

• Like 1