newest review on more Ugly shisha with my ugly mug!

Ahhhh to be that young again where my mug would change every month. Dude you have so many looks. Lol. Not in a bad way though.

• Like 2

Ahhhh to be that young again where my mug would change every month. Dude you have so many looks. Lol. Not in a bad way though.

Lol it's time for another hair cut as it is its not beanie weather

• Like 1

Trifecta dark blend enigma! We tried to do a foil vs heat management system comparison in this one and will be doing more soon. Weirdly enough I already noticed someone disliking it but haters gonna hate lol

• Like 2

I haven't been keeping up with these as much lately, sorry about that lol. But when I do tune in the reviews have definitely gotten a lot better since you started

• Like 1

I haven't been keeping up with these as much lately, sorry about that lol. But when I do tune in the reviews have definitely gotten a lot better since you started

I don't expect everyone here to drop what they're doing and watch my reviews lol if you have time and are interested that's fine by me. I appreciate the compliment though!

• Like 1

LIME!!!!  Gotsta get some of this!!!  Road trip to Oregon time!!!  Anybody got any recommendations on Portland smoke shops that carry more than starbuzz/fumari?  I loves me limes!!

• Like 1

Another one!

Liberty bowls predator. Great bowl for everything. All the lotus guys should break their habitual stupor and get back in touch with foil with this beauty.

• Like 1

New review over my current favorite brand; ugly. This one covers apple apple which finds a place happily between nakhla and the overly dark anise filled al fakher.

• Like 1

Al waha elite edition arctic cherry.

Like so few on the market this will hold it's own against those overbearingly sweet cherry flavors and completely artificial cough drop tasting ones. Pick some up if cherry is something that has burned you in the past

New series premiering on the channel today.... Flashback Fridays! The goal of this series is to bring the limelight back to overshadowed hookah products that many have forgot about. This will be on a variety of products ranging from hookahs, flavors, even charcoal and accessories! Let me know what you guys would like to see next week.

• Like 2

Trifecta True Grape. Right up there with tangiers white grape. Excellent flavor and longevity plus it doesn't taste like wine.

Shit, I have this in my stash and was conflicted about whether or not I should open up a 250 of it or smoke some tang clove that's already open. You just made my decision making process so much harder D;

• Like 1

Shit, I have this in my stash and was conflicted about whether or not I should open up a 250 of it or smoke some tang clove that's already open. You just made my decision making process so much harder D;

That's what I'm here for. Lol

Smoking it now and it's fantastic.