DudeWhere'sMyHookah

Pure Tobacco: Lemon Mint (unreleased as of Nov. 2015)

Hello there once again, this is Rob aka DudeWheresMyHookah and today I'm bringing you a very special review on Pure tobacco's unreleased flavor: Lemon Mint.

Now the way I received this was quite unorthodox. I was talking with a fellow reviewer on Instagram on a Pure tobacco picture and Pure noticed I didn't think their tobacco was all that great. They then took it upon themselves to message me and send me 700 grams of various tobaccos to sway my opinion. Needless to say Lemon Mint and a few others have done just that.

Pure tobacco which you may not have heard of, is a tobacco brand based out of Hollywood, California. They are relatively new as their product debuted around three years ago. They haven't been around the longest but in that short amount of time they have gained "fanboys" if you will and have left a big impression on the market. A year ago they released FML which is a re-vamped version of their fresh mint flavor only ten times stronger. This flavor skyrocketed in sales and thanks to an excellent marketing team helped Pure become a household name in the hookah community. Pure also uses modern tobacco techniques such as washing the leaves of nicotine, adding in loads of glycerin, and using a sticky honey binder to really blend everything.

Now into the blend of lemon mint. At this point in your hookah endeavors it would surprise me if you told me that you never had a lemon mint from at least one company. Lemon Mint has been tackled by every single brand and it is hard to stand out in such a overcrowded market with this flavor. Pure will accomplish that task for you. This flavor has been in development for over a year and it really shows just by looking at the quality of the leaves and how the flavor dances with your sinuses.

Originally called FMLemon, this is a mix of heavy mint and candy yet natural lemon. Upon smelling this flavor first off the Lemon invades your nasal passages and really shows you how strong and sour this is going to be. At first it is more natural, it smells like a mix of lemon oils and real lemon fruit that has been freshly sliced. Next as you dive deeper into the inhale you get the candy note of this. If you have had lemonheads this is what the candy aspect is like. It's not the first initial taste of the lemonhead but more like the white candy inside of the shell that is sour and sweet. Lastly you can pick out the mint. This isn't a menthol, or peppermint, but more of a standard mint leaf similar to al fakher except there are no earthy notes to this at all. it really has blown me away.

Into the quality of the smoke and the taste, it still is blowing me away. My first bowl wasn't producing that big of clouds but I chock that up to user error. The way I pack this now and run the heat it is flawless. I get this sour and minty lemon. It's almost similar to al fakher lemon which is one of the more natural ones I've found, Social smoke lemon drop as the candy aspect does come through, and a mix of Pure fresh mint which many remark  is what al fakher mint used to be. This is my ideal blend of lemon mint. I have always been searching for a more pronounced mint note yet a candy and natural lemon. I thought mimon or artic lemon was my top contenders but Pure has beat them to the punch. I highly and strongly recommend you pick this up at the release in December.

All in all I wouldn't change a single thing about this. I can smoke it in the mornings, in the afternoon, or late at night and it always satisfies. Paired with a touch more mint and mojito this will be in my opinion one of the best hookah flavors you could ever try. I've done a few other mixes but golden delicious apple by social smoke was the other best candidate next to something like citrus mint.

I rate this 10 out of 10. Clouds are huge, the flavor lasts and lasts, and it's suitable for any season and time of the day.

To end this off right....GET THIS FLAVOR. DON'T EVEN HESITATE.

EQUIPMENT: Khalil Maamoon Kamanja, Fumari base, Dream hose, Alien Bowl, Kaloud lotus, 3 titanium flats.

• Like 3

On 11/24/2015 at 4:18 PM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: video review available here!

Another awesome review!

Thanks dd I really have to get back into writing some of my video ones.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2016 at 2:37 AM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

Thanks dd I really have to get back into writing some of my video ones.

You are busy enough as it is, just keep cranking out them excellent videos. :)

• Like 1

On 1/19/2016 at 2:37 AM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: Thanks dd I really have to get back into writing some of my video ones.

You are busy enough as it is, just keep cranking out them excellent videos.

New one is coming out tonight then a few more tomorrow

• Like 1