Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sahilsapra

Hello Lovely People's

47 minutes ago, sahilsapra said:

Hey everyone new to this forum. My friends recommended this and I just can't wait to get in touch with you guys. :D

And my love for Hookah is Never ending :P

welcome to the forums. Any questions you have I and the others will be more than happy to help you out!

16 minutes ago, hookahmatt said:

About 8 years now.

I think Chernobyl was addressing our new comer but If we are getting into that I started at 15 lol a tad early but it's been almost 9 years for me. Seen many things come and go and quality of products drop in that time but there seems to be a lot of good stuff coming out in the last year or so.

16 minutes ago, hookahmatt said: About 8 years now.

I think Chernobyl was addressing our new comer but If we are getting into that I started at 15 lol a tad early but it's been almost 9 years for me. Seen many things come and go and quality of products drop in that time but there seems to be a lot of good stuff coming out in the last year or so.

Oh my bad I guess that makes a little bit more sense than what I was thinking yes that is a bit early though not sure if you should go around admitting that but I don't think it's a big deal because you can't get in trouble for the past because you are underage so doesn't matter anyways I got started when I was right at 18 and I haven't looked back since, also agree that in the past year there's been a lot of really cool things that have been coming lot of really interesting innovation to hookah it's been interesting to see from where I started from and how its turned into today

16 minutes ago, hookahmatt said:

Oh my bad I guess that makes a little bit more sense than what I was thinking yes that is a bit early though not sure if you should go around admitting that but I don't think it's a big deal because you can't get in trouble for the past because you are underage so doesn't matter anyways I got started when I was right at 18 and I haven't looked back since, also agree that in the past year there's been a lot of really cool things that have been coming lot of really interesting innovation to hookah it's been interesting to see from where I started from and how its turned into today

the shop that sold to me isn't even around anymore so its all good no legality issues! haha I think they got fined a few years ago and had to close but hey it's their fault ya know. I shouldn't have started that early but at that time I was just doing it maybe once or twice a week until 17 then it was every afternoon while I played zombies with my friends. Nothing but hookah-hookah and quicklites. Good times hahahaha

Haha yes I did mean him but this is a forum so it is an open question. I started smoking when I was around 17-18 my brother had one which got me into it. I don't miss quicklites one bit. Any time I smell them I get a headache.

Haha yes I did mean him but this is a forum so it is an open question. I started smoking when I was around 17-18 my brother had one which got me into it. I don't miss quicklites one bit. Any time I smell them I get a headache.

Me too. Last year my gf got a tiny ss mod hookah and it came with quick lites. I told her they'd smell like shit but she had to experience it for herself. We all do.

For me I think I tried it the first time ever at around 15-16, but that was probably 3 times max, I didn't really start till 17 and just went to town after I turned 18 and could actually order online to get some better stuff lol. My local shops don't carry anything besides starbuzz for the most part, and highly overpriced