Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahmatt

Af cherry

Question

So I have a batch of af cherry, it smells okay, but when I smoke it, no matter how I pack it, or how much heat I use, it just not very flavorful. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem with this flavor. I love me some af and know that it has great flavors and always smoke good for the most part.

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, hookahmatt said:

So I have a batch of af cherry, it smells okay, but when I smoke it, no matter how I pack it, or how much heat I use, it just not very flavorful. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem with this flavor. I love me some af and know that it has great flavors and always smoke good for the most part.

I had this years and years ago and it just plain wasn't good. I got clouds and a decent amount of flavor but it was medicimal and cough drop tasting which is a no go. Pick up some tangiers maraschino cherry or possibly pure red cherry I hear good things about that one but have never had it. Social smoke cherry was great but it's discontinued now.

I feel like the smell is a lot stronger than the taste, but it tastes like cherry cough drops so I don't want to pump more flavor from that anyways. I think its nasty lol