Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mint Head

Has anybody tried the CHX coals yet?

Question

8 answers to this question

Nope. Haven't seen a single review on them

I guess people are kind of in my position, there's already plenty of good coals out there and we have our favorites so trying another bargain brand seems a little pointless. I mean hell, I plan on getting the 10k box of titanium's one of these days since I like them so much, and in bulk they're pretty cheap anyways

I guess people are kind of in my position, there's already plenty of good coals out there and we have our favorites so trying another bargain brand seems a little pointless. I mean hell, I plan on getting the 10k box of titanium's one of these days since I like them so much, and in bulk they're pretty cheap anyways

I get what you're saying. I'm a cocourth guy but lately I've been on cheaper stuff to save some cash. Cocourth doesn't offer a Titan pack and after the holidays I'm getting a Titan pack I decided last night lol

I get what you're saying. I'm a cocourth guy but lately I've been on cheaper stuff to save some cash. Cocourth doesn't offer a Titan pack and after the holidays I'm getting a Titan pack I decided last night lol

That's probably when I'll get mine actually lol

So after getting around to using these coals some more I found that they're pretty awful.. They leave a taste like you get in quick lights, I just got a stomach ache from them

So after getting around to using these coals some more I found that they're pretty awful.. They leave a taste like you get in quick lights, I just got a stomach ache from them

Ouch. That sucks man.

That's how I feel about leonara, good to know. I will stay away from them. And keep with my others.

That's how I feel about leonara, good to know. I will stay away from them. And keep with my others.

Leos are the same way? Good to know for me too I was almost gonna get them, I'm not gonna finish this kilo of CHX they're just too bad and I'm really sensitive to the nastier coals

Leos are the same way? Good to know for me too I was almost gonna get them, I'm not gonna finish this kilo of CHX they're just too bad and I'm really sensitive to the nastier coals