Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moose527

Starbuzz vintage

Question

6 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, moose527 said:

Has anyone the new shisha yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

lol it just released yesterday and fed-ex/usps/ups don't do deliver today absolutely no one has tried it except the ones that are providing it on their sites that took it upon themselves to do so.

If you're interested in what it is and how it smokes go to hookah john's youtube and a few videos back he and Jake from starbuzz smoked it together. They did Tiramisu and Fresh Lime. It sounded a lot like black style molassal (tangiers and hookafina) but it also sounds similar to Alchemist Stout line too.

44 minutes ago, hookahmatt said:

Here is my first review!! hope you like it, i know i sure did, i also did the review a little different this time.

I like this style wayyy more but I've grown accustomed to reviews being shot this way. You make this flavor sound amazing!

1 minute ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

I like this style wayyy more but I've grown accustomed to reviews being shot this way. You make this flavor sound amazing!

it really is so, very good, very, very good.

Here is my first review!! hope you like it, i know i sure did, i also did the review a little different this time.

Love your reviews Matt. Keep up the great work. We appreciate all the work that you put into them and it shows.