Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moose527

Starbuzz coconut quick lights

Question

9 answers to this question

Any insight on these coals???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

They're quick lights. Why even bother?

They still have chemicals that are extremely harmful. They still have wood binders to keep the coals together. They still don't produce heat like real coals and will add a taste to the hookah.

From what I've been reading they don't have any quick light taste to them at all. I ordered a roll on Friday along with some shisha. I'm really interested to see if they are all that great. They are suppose to burn hotter then normal quick light as well. I'm going to throw some in my lotus see.

From what I've been reading they don't have any quick light taste to them at all. I ordered a roll on Friday along with some shisha. I'm really interested to see if they are all that great. They are suppose to burn hotter then normal quick light as well. I'm going to throw some in my lotus see.

From a health stand point I don't recommend this. I've been doing a lot of research into quick lights and really man they are killers. Just as bad as cigarettes.

Not only is it unhealthy but it's not really a matter of convenience. You can light natural coals on a burner while your prepping your hookah and packing your bowl so you don't have to wait for the coals to light up. Quick lites will never be a good alternative. Just because you don't taste the coal doesn't mean you're not inhaling the chemicals used in quick lites. It's bad enough that we probably inhale carbon monoxide from regular coals. There's no reason to add to the danger.

1 hour ago, andchit said:

Not only is it unhealthy but it's not really a matter of convenience. You can light natural coals on a burner while your prepping your hookah and packing your bowl so you don't have to wait for the coals to light up. Quick lites will never be a good alternative. Just because you don't taste the coal doesn't mean you're not inhaling the chemicals used in quick lites. It's bad enough that we probably inhale carbon monoxide from regular coals. There's no reason to add to the danger.

couldn't agree more.

Exactly what everyone else has said. If you don't want to wait for naturals on a stove top just buy a handheld butane torch, few minutes on each side and its done.

Any insight on these coals???

All quick lights are bad. I've yet to try one that I like, and don't get me started on the ones that crumble before they get to the bowl.

BAH QWIK LIGHTS.... STOOOOOOOOOOP.   Stop making them, stop buying them, stop reviewing them, stop trying new versions...  just stop.  for real.  

Titaniums, Ecocha, and Coconara's aren't bad...  Especially for the price.

I was super excited for zambookahs until I read they were qwik light trash.  The idea of a ring charcoal still appeals to me, but nothing qwik light, thank you much.