Desroth

Crown Hookah Classic V3

Question

For all who didn't know, Crown Hookah is having a big sale on their most popular bowls and I decided to jump in and pick up a V3 for 23 bucks delivered. Just wanted to see how anyone else who owns the V3 (or lower) handles their hole pattern. I have seen people saying place the holes towards the center and put two coals on the bowl right over those holes and it is a perfect session for all brands. Anyone else care to share?

• Like 2

20 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Desroth said:

For all who didn't know, Crown Hookah is having a big sale on their most popular bowls and I decided to jump in and pick up a V3 for 23 bucks delivered. Just wanted to see how anyone else who owns the V3 (or lower) handles their hole pattern. I have seen people saying place the holes towards the center and put two coals on the bowl right over those holes and it is a perfect session for all brands. Anyone else care to share?

wish I had experience with them. I would assume that would be ideal (holes in center) since the bowl functions way different than any other on the market. Curious to see how it treats you, I've always really liked it

Edited by DudeWhere'sMyHookah
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

wish I had experience with them. I would assume that would be ideal (holes in center) since the bowl functions way different than any other on the market. Curious to see how it treats you, I've always really liked it

I will make sure to toss up a review of it on my KM. Need to order in some Tangiers and some Nak Banana to give it a grand entrance to my small bowl collection.

• Like 2

I know Paul uses the crown v2 and he loves it. Do they still have the sale? I would have loved to jump on that. Where was the sale?

• Like 1

I know Paul uses the crown v2 and he loves it. Do they still have the sale? I would have loved to jump on that. Where was the sale?

It will be at crownhookahs.com

• Like 1

Seems like yesterday was the final day for the special on the V3. I wouldn't doubt that another sale on the V3 or other bowl will come up at some point.

• Like 1

It will be at crownhookahs.com

Yeah I looked but I couldn't find it. :(

Seems like yesterday was the final day for the special on the V3. I wouldn't doubt that another sale on the V3 or other bowl will come up at some point.

I must have been looking in the wrong spot on their site then. I hope they have a sale again soon because I really like those bowls.

They had another sale and once again I missed it. I'm cursed to not own an crown classic. :pissedoff:

They had another sale and once again I missed it. I'm cursed to not own an crown classic. :pissedoff:

You could join their email list or request updates from their Facebook or instagram accounts. I think they even have twotter

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

You could join their email list or request updates from their Facebook or instagram accounts. I think they even have twotter

yeah I thought I did.

14 minutes ago, dd0723 said:

yeah I thought I did.

OH SHIT they just responded to me and they have one amber and one emerald left. Which one should I get?

14 minutes ago, dd0723 said: yeah I thought I did.

OH SHIT they just responded to me and they have one amber and one emerald left. Which one should I get?

The Amber is sexy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

The Amber is sexy

The Amber it is. He still has it available and the paypal payment is on its way. I know you are not a big fan of glass bowls, but that's the bowl that Paul uses the most in his videos, so I figured I'd try it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said: The Amber is sexy

The Amber it is. He still has it available and the paypal payment is on its way. I know you are not a big fan of glass bowls, but that's the bowl that Paul uses the most in his videos, so I figured I'd try it. 

I bet this one although glass will be fantastic. There are a bunch of crown fan boys out there unlike other glass compsnies

• Like 1

On 1/21/2016 at 3:06 AM, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

I bet this one although glass will be fantastic. There are a bunch of crown fan boys out there unlike other glass compsnies

So smoking out of this bowl is nice and only two coals is perfect, but damn it's hard to clean. leave it in oxyclean for two days and not all the gunk comes out. I'll have to do what Paul did and boil it AND use the oxyclean to see if that helps better.

So smoking out of this bowl is nice and only two coals is perfect, but damn it's hard to clean. leave it in oxyclean for two days and not all the gunk comes out. I'll have to do what Paul did and boil it AND use the oxyclean to see if that helps better.

With my glass bowl I use steel wool to clean the charred stuff off. Steel won't scratch glass as long as you're not sitting there scrubbing the piss out of it

• Like 1

I still have not used the glass bowl that came with my evolution hookah because I don't want to worry about cleaning it. Seems like a bit of a pain. Lol

• Like 1

With my glass bowl I use steel wool to clean the charred stuff off. Steel won't scratch glass as long as you're not sitting there scrubbing the piss out of it

I fear that might be my issue. I use a Brillo sponge and I scrub all my boles very thoroughly. I'm more careful with the glass bowls so I don't scratch the hell out of them. But damn even the Fumo glass bowl is easier to clean.

I still have not used the glass bowl that came with my evolution hookah because I don't want to worry about cleaning it. Seems like a bit of a pain. Lol

It could be a bit of a pain I guess depending on the glass. My Fumo is not near as hard to clean as the crown bowl. Let me tell you though, the crown is absolutely perfect for he King shisha.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2017 at 0:12 AM, Honni said:

Oven cleaner does wonders on glass bowls

Sent from my iPhone using Hookah.org mobile app

really? I'm going to have to try that. Thanks for the tip

• Like 1