Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahmatt

Hookafina mint knockout

Question

Wow! This stuff was good. So will have a video about it soon. But it was sweet and strong. Great clouds, but that's not to surprising, but I was not a fan of the Guava flavor, but Holy crap, this one is really good. I wish I was not at work so I could smoke it right now.

7 answers to this question

Wow! This stuff was good. So will have a video about it soon. But it was sweet and strong. Great clouds, but that's not to surprising, but I was not a fan of the Guava flavor, but Holy crap, this one is really good. I wish I was not at work so I could smoke it right now.

Hookafina has some really great flavors. So far everything I've had from that brand I liked a lot.

I've only had maybe half of the hookafina flavors but there's only a few bad ones.

If you're interested in trying more here are some recommendations:

Pink berry - I hear there is some LA craze surrounding cereal and frozen yogurt named pink berry. I think this is what they modeled the flavor after but to me it tastes like runts candy minus the banana.

Pink grapefruit - one of the most natural grapefruits on the market. It pushed out tangiers grapefruit for me!

Chai Latte - Many brands fall short in flavor strength of this blend but not hookafina

Cucumber lemonade - Always a great summer smoke. I like limoncello fumari more but this is the original cucumber flavor.

Sweet nectarine - very similar to starbuzz tangerine dream, it's almost like a orange gelatin taste. Great mixer

Pineapple - Not the most natural but it's a toss up of social smoke white gummy and Pure tobacco pineapple. Huge clouds

Peppermint - very much like a candy cane. Not cane mint style but sufficiently minty

Vanilla ice - Not to be confused with the rapper. This is a great flavor just enough mint to vanilla. I've smoked quite a bit of this

Coconut - I haven't personally smoked this but the reviews highly praise it

some I didn't care for were Vegas love, ruby rush, kosmo, pumpkin pie, mojito, and root beer.

On 12/1/2015, 2:32:00, DudeWhere'sMyHookah said:

I've only had maybe half of the hookafina flavors but there's only a few bad ones.

If you're interested in trying more here are some recommendations:

Pink berry - I hear there is some LA craze surrounding cereal and frozen yogurt named pink berry. I think this is what they modeled the flavor after but to me it tastes like runts candy minus the banana.

Pink grapefruit - one of the most natural grapefruits on the market. It pushed out tangiers grapefruit for me!

Chai Latte - Many brands fall short in flavor strength of this blend but not hookafina

Cucumber lemonade - Always a great summer smoke. I like limoncello fumari more but this is the original cucumber flavor.

Sweet nectarine - very similar to starbuzz tangerine dream, it's almost like a orange gelatin taste. Great mixer

Pineapple - Not the most natural but it's a toss up of social smoke white gummy and Pure tobacco pineapple. Huge clouds

Peppermint - very much like a candy cane. Not cane mint style but sufficiently minty

Vanilla ice - Not to be confused with the rapper. This is a great flavor just enough mint to vanilla. I've smoked quite a bit of this

Coconut - I haven't personally smoked this but the reviews highly praise it

some I didn't care for were Vegas love, ruby rush, kosmo, pumpkin pie, mojito, and root beer.

Thanks for the list, i will keep them on my wish list, i think i may have found a new shisha company to keep in stock, the Coco Loco seems really good as well, after one session there is a great lime taste in it.

I've only had a few, guava was just okay, kosmo tasted like pezz candy to me but it was so sweet it made me sick, and cucumber lemonade was the last one I've tried, it was really solid

On December 23, 2015 at 10:48:15 AM, hookahmatt said:

Guava to me tasted like plastic. I use it as a mixer to help other flavors.

I've been afraid to try guava for that same reason.