Naomi

New to Hookah Forum

Hey guys, so excited to talk to fellow hookah fanatics. We are so rare 😀 How long have you been smoking, what are your favorite flavors, and what kinda pipes do you own?

Not sure you will beat my set up, however.

:)
  • Like 4

Hey guys, so excited to talk to fellow hookah fanatics. We are so rare How long have you been smoking, what are your favorite flavors, and what kinda pipes do you own?

8 years, midway to 9. I own a km kamanja, dschinni mini, round glass torch, soon to be km ceramica, and a marajah nargile.

Flavors:

Alchemist stout stone mint

Pure lemon mint

Tangiers foreplay on the peach

Social smoke blue raspberry

Haze carnival nights

But I have very many favorites!

Well the thing about setups is that it's all personal opinion, there is no absolute definition of the perfect hookah. Just the perfect pack! ;)

Welcome to the forums! Great to have someone new here

Hey guys, so excited to talk to fellow hookah fanatics. We are so rare How long have you been smoking, what are your favorite flavors, and what kinda pipes do you own?

8 years, midway to 9. I own a km kamanja, dschinni mini, round glass torch, soon to be km ceramica, and a marajah nargile.

Flavors:

Pure lemon mint

Haze carnival nights

Well the thing about setups is that it's all personal opinion, there is no absolute definition of the perfect hookah. Just the perfect pack!

Smoked for the first time about 5 years ago, but religiously for 2. Haven't had much haze besides at a lounge in Denver, will have to check out that flavor. 😀 lemon mint is my all time favorite flavor.

I tried to attach photo with original post, would have made more sense with my "set up" remark. Haha it was of like ten hookahs at one table rolling at once. Wasn't trying to brag about any of my particular hookahs :)

Thanks for the welcome.

Oh and I have a KM blue ceramica, starbuzz challenger, and another KM that I honestly can't remember the name of. My first pipe was a mya mini, forever ago 😂 got stolen though.

• Like 2

Flavors:

Pure lemon mint

Haze carnival nights

Well the thing about setups is that it's all personal opinion, there is no absolute definition of the perfect hookah. Just the perfect pack!

Smoked for the first time about 5 years ago, but religiously for 2. Haven't had much haze besides at a lounge in Denver, will have to check out that flavor. lemon mint is my all time favorite flavor.

I tried to attach photo with original post, would have made more sense with my "set up" remark. Haha it was of like ten hookahs at one table rolling at once. Wasn't trying to brag about any of my particular hookahs

Thanks for the welcome.

Oh and I have a KM blue ceramica, starbuzz challenger, and another KM that I honestly can't remember the name of. My first pipe was a mya mini, forever ago got stolen though.

I had no idea the ceramica came in a blue tone that's sweet!

You're a friend of mine if you love lemon mint. You should try out pure tobacco lemon mint it just released.

Yeah the photo option isn't working too well right now but that's awesome, big sessions are the best. Nothing but good times.

How did you find the forums if you don't mind me asking

• Like 1

Yeah its a pretty looking pipe. I wraped a black and gold fuzzy hose for it, so it looks kinda, I guess you could say, expensive.

I will have to try that lemon mint. Usually use AF mint and nakala mizo lemon, but I can't find mizo lemon any where. Haven't searched too hard, but h-s and hookah John both out.

I found the forums when I searched for electronic hookah bowls; a thread on the forums came up.

• Like 2

Hi Naomi, welcome to the forum. You'll definitely find great hookah gurus here. Let me know if you ever have any issues with your account or with the functionalities on the website. 

I've also moved the thread to under the "Introductions" section

• Like 4

Nice to see you on the site! I have been smoking for 6 years, I use to own my own lounge. Crazy story. I smoke a lot of Tangiers, Guava and horchata are my favorites, but I have been enjoying hookafina a lot more. Mint knock out is amazing! I have 3 Mya hookahs, one table hookah, and two km hookahs.

• Like 2

Welcome Naomi. I hope you enjoy your time here. I've been smoking for around six years. I own three hookahs currently but over the years I've owned dozens. Finally settled on a KM double 1001 nights ice chamber which has a happy home in a homemade hookah table.

• Like 4

Well hey, guess I'm not exactly the new person around anymore xD. Welcome. I personally own a Km silk butterfly and a Shika v3 sorya, I used to smoke out of a mya bambino a friend owns back when we first started out around two years ago, still a decent hookah if you swap the hose and bowl though. I'm a lemon mint fan as well, and I'm curious to try that pure lemon mint dude has been talking about but AF citrus mint flavors are some of my favorite stuff but there's a lot out there to like, lately I've been smoking a lot of Nakhla ice apple, double apple, and AF blueberry mint but I mean there's just so much out there to enjoy, I can't pick favorites anymore

• Like 2

Welcome Naomi. Glad to have you here.

Been smoking daily for about 3 years but enjoyed hookah for a few years before that at lounges. I own a mutt import from Dubai which was my first hookah, I also own a social smoke Izmir, a HBM branded KM, and a Fumo trinity jar all glass hookah which is honestly becoming my favorite heavy hitter.

As for shisha, anything social smoke, but I also like to smoke the obscure weird stuff that everybody is afraid of like jewels and voodoo. Lol.

If you have any questions about anything hookah don't be afraid to ask. We don't judge here.

• Like 2

Welcome Naomi. I hope you enjoy your time here. I've been smoking for around six years. I own three hookahs currently but over the years I've owned dozens. Finally settled on a KM double 1001 nights ice chamber which has a happy home in a homemade hookah table.

Thats awesome! :)I need someone to make a table for me. We had some homemade ones for parties at the lounge I worked at. They work so well

Well hey, guess I'm not exactly the new person around anymore xD. Welcome. I personally own a Km silk butterfly and a Shika v3 sorya, I used to smoke out of a mya bambino a friend owns back when we first started out around two years ago, still a decent hookah if you swap the hose and bowl though. I'm a lemon mint fan as well, and I'm curious to try that pure lemon mint dude has been talking about but AF citrus mint flavors are some of my favorite stuff but there's a lot out there to like, lately I've been smoking a lot of Nakhla ice apple, double apple, and AF blueberry mint but I mean there's just so much out there to enjoy, I can't pick favorites anymore

I really want a shika, I almost bought one while at a lounge in Omaha. I love how they look. So regal. :) a lot of people love the ice apple. I had a 250 of it almost a year ago and my friends ended up smoking it haha. Idk why I couldn't get into it.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Welcome Naomi. Glad to have you here.

Been smoking daily for about 3 years but enjoyed hookah for a few years before that at lounges. I own a mutt import from Dubai which was my first hookah, I also own a social smoke Izmir, a HBM branded KM, and a Fumo trinity jar all glass hookah which is honestly becoming my favorite heavy hitter.

As for shisha, anything social smoke, but I also like to smoke the obscure weird stuff that everybody is afraid of like jewels and voodoo. Lol.

If you have any questions about anything hookah don't be afraid to ask. We don't judge here.

Thank you! :)

Fumo hookahs are beautiful, I am jealous.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Naomi said:

Thats awesome! :)I need someone to make a table for me. We had some homemade ones for parties at the lounge I worked at. They work so well

They do work very well and are a great conversation starter. I recommend getting a cheap end table at WalMart or your local second hand store and simply modifying it. 

• Like 2

Howdy, and belated 'welcome!'

I have maybe 5 hookahs, but most noteworthy are my KM's, the Dark Prince and my chrome kamanja.  

My flavors change a lot, but a couple go-to's are SB Pirate's Cave, and Tangier's Birquq Boysenberry...  Hookah Boss (a youtuber I enjoy watching if you didn't already know) recently discussed a lemon bowl with tangiers orange soda in it... so I will be trying that soon as well.

I have been a member of three hookah forums now, and I gave up the other two the day I signed up to this one.  The Moderators are polite, intelligent, and active.  The people here are open minded, and honest, and non-judgemental.  I guess starting in the hookah hobby is considered somewhat difficult, due to a lack of knowledge, but here, you won't find any of that.  Novice or Pro, this forum is the best for anyone, so cordially, "Welcome!"

• Like 3

Howdy, and belated 'welcome!'

I have maybe 5 hookahs, but most noteworthy are my KM's, the Dark Prince and my chrome kamanja.  

My flavors change a lot, but a couple go-to's are SB Pirate's Cave, and Tangier's Birquq Boysenberry...  Hookah Boss (a youtuber I enjoy watching if you didn't already know) recently discussed a lemon bowl with tangiers orange soda in it... so I will be trying that soon as well.

I have been a member of three hookah forums now, and I gave up the other two the day I signed up to this one.  The Moderators are polite, intelligent, and active.  The people here are open minded, and honest, and non-judgemental.  I guess starting in the hookah hobby is considered somewhat difficult, due to a lack of knowledge, but here, you won't find any of that.  Novice or Pro, this forum is the best for anyone, so cordially, "Welcome!"

Thanks for the welcome! Orange soda is great, can be hard to tend, because the flavor goes bad if you overheat the bowl, even just a little. :)

• Like 1

I guess I should add my two new hookahs to my repertoire. I now also own a zahrah patron and a KM Kahramana. Both gorgeous.

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1451688785.4646

ImageUploadedByHookah.org1451688816.8699

• Like 1