Sign in to follow this  
hookahmatt

Starbuzz vintage!

I'm going to be giving these a smoke and let you all know what I think. If the picture is not working like usual, I have starbuzz vintage, tirimisu, and chocolate orange! So excited!

• Like 2

I am in love with this line, smoked it all weekend long. Tiramisu mixed with Dark Vanilla is literally heaven on earth, and the Sweet Cigar is to die for. Tangiers has some competition on their hands with Starbuzz Vintage.

• Like 1

I was worried about sweet cigar, not sure I would enjoy it. Chocolate orange, is amazing! I mean amazing! Tirimisu is really strong nic for me. Had to put it down. But the taste was great! But really chocolate orange, will always be on my self now.

• Like 1

I was worried about sweet cigar, not sure I would enjoy it. Chocolate orange, is amazing! I mean amazing! Tirimisu is really strong nic for me. Had to put it down. But the taste was great! But really chocolate orange, will always be on my self now.

Shit I should've gotten orange chocolate instead of sweet cigar. I haven't open that flavor yet but the smell reminds me of one of argelini's flavors (vanilla latte?) And that flavor was gross. I'm hoping it's not as sickeningly sweet.

How did you guys pack it?

• Like 1

On 12/15/2015 at 3:09 PM, andchit said:

Shit I should've gotten orange chocolate instead of sweet cigar. I haven't open that flavor yet but the smell reminds me of one of argelini's flavors (vanilla latte?) And that flavor was gross. I'm hoping it's not as sickeningly sweet.

How did you guys pack it?

I got a good pack when i tried it kind of like Tangiers just less strong, and also just a fluff pack seemed fine, i did notice that there needs to be a bit of good space from the foil and shisha, seemed like it could get hot very fast. also i have chocolate orange and Tiramisu, and i really like chocolate orange over Tiramisu, the flavor is just better. i will have a review soon for Tiramisu. it was good but not a great as chocolate orange.

• Like 1