hookahmatt

What are you playing!

I just got Steamworld heist for my 3ds and the game is amazing! It's a really interesting rts, but very fast pace, with just basic rpg elements, is anyone playing any good games.

• Like 1

I used to play a loooot of Dota2, but lately I've been playing a lot of SWTOR. I'm just biding my time til I get a ps4 and the Witcher 3.

• Like 1

I've been on a Fallout 4 kick but I've played a lot of great games lately. Dirty Bomb is probably the best considering what it is. It is a free to play FPS that doesn't do the whole pay for better items.

• Like 2

I've been on a Fallout 4 kick but I've played a lot of great games lately. Dirty Bomb is probably the best considering what it is. It is a free to play FPS that doesn't do the whole pay for better items.

I need to look this up. Pc?

Yes it is only for PC. It's interesting in that everyone is put on a level playing field when it comes to weapons/loadouts. Paying for things in game only gives you different skins for players and weapons. Definitely worth a look if you are into fast paced FPS action

I've been playing local super smash bro project m tournaments lately. Practicing for a doubles tournament this weekend!

No love for smash for wiiu?

I've been playing local super smash bro project m tournaments lately. Practicing for a doubles tournament this weekend!

I wish but I don't feel like paying 200$ when i'm only gonna get it for smash lol I got my Wii for 20$ so it was worth it

I wish but I don't feel like paying 200$ when i'm only gonna get it for smash lol I got my Wii for 20$ so it was worth it

Make sense, but I will say I use it for a few games, so I feel pretty good about it. And smash wiiu is freaking amazing, cloud pretty Damn cool to use.

• Like 1

Make sense, but I will say I use it for a few games, so I feel pretty good about it. And smash wiiu is freaking amazing, cloud pretty Damn cool to use.

How does he play is he a slow hard hitter like ike? Or is he quick like Roy or marth?

Who's your main?

I've never played smash 4 so I have no idea how the game play is lol

• Like 1

How does he play is he a slow hard hitter like ike? Or is he quick like Roy or marth?

Who's your main?

I've never played smash 4 so I have no idea how the game play is lol

It's kind of hard to explain. He is fast, faster then Ike and let powerful. But still has great smash moves. Has some cool specials. And just feels love you think he should. He reminds me of little Mac. I know that won't help since you have not tried little Mac, but he is a great addition to smash, and i hope you get a chance to play it. Do you have a 3ds.

I've been playing persona 2 innocent sin, the ps1 digital download and I got it on my vita, haven't been playing it much lately because I don't always feel like dealing with the grind of an RPG, sometimes I hop on demons souls too, haven't seen anything new come out lately that I'm interested in besides bloodborne which is cool, but haven't been in the mood to play so its been on the back burner

• Like 1

I am a pokemon GEEK.  I breed competitive 5 and 6 perfect I.V. Pokes, and will be entering the championship to see how far i go...  So far I'm on a gnarly win streak...  Will be getting Pokemon Z when it comes out in February, and that will be the end of generation 6 of pokemon, then, by christmas 2016 (maybe?)  generation 7 will drop...

• Like 1

On 12/15/2015 at 0:36 PM, hookahmatt said:

I just got Steamworld heist for my 3ds and the game is amazing! It's a really interesting rts, but very fast pace, with just basic rpg elements, is anyone playing any good games.

SteamWorld Heist has you build a ragtag crew of androids in order to take on evil throughout the galaxy be they plundering pirates, an oppressive monarchy, or a mysterious alien force. 

Primark Newtownards Store

This week, I finished a short game entitled "To The Moon".  Beautiful, but what a roller coaster ride of emotions.  Recently finished Bioshock 3 over winter break.  Currently working on Shadow of Mordor!  It's taking awhile, due to other responsibilities at work and school.  =)

• Like 3

This week, I finished a short game entitled "To The Moon".  Beautiful, but what a roller coaster ride of emotions.  Recently finished Bioshock 3 over winter break.  Currently working on Shadow of Mordor!  It's taking awhile, due to other responsibilities at work and school.  =)

I bought shadow or mordor recently as a Christmas present to myself, haven't played it yet though. Still working on Witcher 3 and dragon age inquisition. How is shadow of mordor?

• Like 2

I'm finally starting to finish a game I have had for a long time and need to beat. It's called unepic it's a really cool rpg that is like an old school pen and paper rpg. Lot of fun.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hookahmatt said:

I'm finally starting to finish a game I have had for a long time and need to beat. It's called unepic it's a really cool rpg that is like an old school pen and paper rpg. Lot of fun.

This looks pretty fun. I'm going to check this out.

I've been playing XCOM 2. I absolutely love it. 

• Like 2

On 2/10/2016 at 0:44 PM, andchit said:

I bought shadow or mordor recently as a Christmas present to myself, haven't played it yet though. Still working on Witcher 3 and dragon age inquisition. How is shadow of mordor?

I've enjoyed the lore and storyline, and the gameplay is nice (steep learning curve, but I'm not used to using stealth in games).  Killing dozens of orcs = guaranteed stress relief.

• Like 3

I'm currently awaiting the release of The Division, Black Desert and World of Warcraft: Legion. Lately, I've been into SQUAD, Rust, and a little Elder Scrolls: Online. I have so many games   o.o  lol

• Like 3

I'm currently awaiting the release of The Division, Black Desert and World of Warcraft: Legion. Lately, I've been into SQUAD, Rust, and a little Elder Scrolls: Online. I have so many games   o.o  lol

I need to sit down and play some of my steam games, but all I play is hearthstone.

• Like 2

WoW has a new expansion coming out? Jesus I haven't even played warlords of draenor yet. That was the last expansion right? I tend to activate my account and go crazy for a month or two and then stop playing for a couple of years.

I need to sit down and play some of my steam games, but all I play is hearthstone.

I got tired of hearthstone in about an hour. Didn't see much point to it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Havo said:

SQUAD looks really cool. You know you have a problem when you have to start scrolling down your steam library. :P

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, chernobyl said:

SQUAD looks really cool. You know you have a problem when you have to start scrolling down your steam library. :P

You can never have too many.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, iotterbeinbed said:

You can never have too many.  :thumbsup:

Tell that to my constantly filling hard drive. :P

• Like 1