Sign in to follow this  
Mister Thrice

Came accross this video...

...and it's not mine!  I don't claim it in any way, but, I did find it very riveting, because I love science and nature shows and also how things are built...  So it's a tour of the Khalil Mamoon factory, but with an odd, broken musical score, and fascinating footage the whole way.  Mind blowing how it all comes together sometimes...  

I recommend it.  I hope this is as good a place as any to put a post such as this...

Also thought if there were any other hookah-vids you all have encountered and would like to share it'd be a spot to do it! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfJ7BbHMJW8

Edited by Mister Thrice
was vague about whom the video was about
  • Like 4

I don't know why but I'm fascinated by this video and watched it countless times already.

• Like 1

Me as well... I have a youtube mix where I put all things hookah-cool on it and play that during my hookah sessions with guests... This one definitely draws peoples attentions!!!

• Like 1

I want that glass hookah they showed.... Plus just about every other they showed lol

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Having that glass hookah would be awesome!

Me as well... I have a youtube mix where I put all things hookah-cool on it and play that during my hookah sessions with guests... This one definitely draws peoples attentions!!!

Is your YouTube channel public? I would love to check it out!

• Like 2

it is, but its not really anything... just complete randomness. mister thrice there too. just for clarification, three is a lucky/bedeviling number for me... plus im into astrology, so that didnt help. i went by 3Y3ECE for a while because some places required a number in the user name but people couldnt figure it out (i.e. hookah john, for instance, as he teased me for it in one of his youtube vids). Then, graduating high school, I learned of Thrice the punk band. So there is my over explained stoopid screen name. I also go by Just Another Dood on a few other sites because user names are a nuisance to me. Call me anything except late for hookah.

• Like 2

it is, but its not really anything... just complete randomness. mister thrice there too. just for clarification, three is a lucky/bedeviling number for me... plus im into astrology, so that didnt help. i went by 3Y3ECE for a while because some places required a number in the user name but people couldnt figure it out (i.e. hookah john, for instance, as he teased me for it in one of his youtube vids). Then, graduating high school, I learned of Thrice the punk band. So there is my over explained stoopid screen name. I also go by Just Another Dood on a few other sites because user names are a nuisance to me. Call me anything except late for hookah.

Lol that sounds like a mess but I like it.