Sign in to follow this  
hookahmatt

The best of 2015 flavors

Question

What was a stand out flavor that you had in 2015, does not had to have come out this year, you just need to have tried it. Winner and a runner up.

Runner up... Hookahfina Mint Knock Out

Winner... Starbuzz Vintage Chocolate Orange

That's just for me. Let me know what you're were.

• Like 2

14 answers to this question

I kind of touched on this on my last video but texas rocked it this year. Haze and Social Smoke put out the best stuff for 2015.

Haze carnival nights for me

Social Smoke lemon drop, mango habanero, and the peaches (cali peach, citrus peach)

• Like 4

Winner - Tangiers - Pikina Sun

Runner up - The new KM flavor - Cactus Lime

Honorable mention - AF - Blews

Add mint to each and you have some incredible flavors and large clouds

• Like 3

Oh man, points for the Mango Habanero by SS, I rock that all the time!!  

Still kickin' with me Pirates in the Cave though.. (Starbuzz)

Honorable Mention:  Fumari, Tangelo (second batch, almost threw in the towel on that first pouch...)

• Like 4

Damn do we have to limit it to just two? LOL 

Hands down The King Brand Apple shisha is the winner for me. I can never get enough of it only because its the only apple shisha I've had that tastes like the green granny smith apples. uncanny flavor. 
I'm going to have to say Argelini watermelon has got to be the best watermelon I've ever had so that should be the runner up. 

No, no wait. I smoked Al Fakher blueberry with mint A LOT this year, so I guess that should be the runner up. Oh hell, I can't make up my mind. :blink:

• Like 3

That's really tough, I've had a lot of good flavors this year, I mean I started getting into Tangier's a bit and I want to mention pretty much all those flavors as well as other brands. I suppose foreplay on the peach was the best flavor I've tried overall, and a runner up would have to be a tie between nakhla ice apple and alchemist blend double apple

• Like 4

On 12/31/2015 at 0:22 AM, dd0723 said:

Hands down The King Brand Apple shisha is the winner for me. I can never get enough of it only because its the only apple shisha I've had that tastes like the green granny smith apples. uncanny flavor. 
I'm going to have to say Argelini watermelon has got to be the best watermelon I've ever had so that should be the runner up. 

No, no wait. I smoked Al Fakher blueberry with mint A LOT this year, so I guess that should be the runner up. Oh hell, I can't make up my mind. :blink:

I plan to try The king apple tonight, I'm pretty excited, you make sound really good. fingers crossed.

On 12/31/2015 at 0:55 AM, Mint Head said:

That's really tough, I've had a lot of good flavors this year, I mean I started getting into Tangier's a bit and I want to mention pretty much all those flavors as well as other brands. I suppose foreplay on the peach was the best flavor I've tried overall, and a runner up would have to be a tie between nakhla ice apple and alchemist blend double apple

The Nakhla Ice line is really good on everything i have tried so far, but i have not had the apple one, i will have to add that to my next order.

On 12/31/2015 at 8:08 PM, Mister Thrice said:

Oh man, points for the Mango Habanero by SS, I rock that all the time!!  

Still kickin' with me Pirates in the Cave though.. (Starbuzz)

Honorable Mention:  Fumari, Tangelo (second batch, almost threw in the towel on that first pouch...)

So... i really want to try  Mango Habanero, but I'm kind of scared, im just not sure what i will think of it, i will have to breakdown and give it a shot. it looks like some really good stuff, and everyone seems to really like it.

On 12/31/2015 at 6:56 PM, HookahBaron said:

Winner - Tangiers - Pikina Sun

Runner up - The new KM flavor - Cactus Lime

Honorable mention - AF - Blews

Add mint to each and you have some incredible flavors and large clouds

Pikina Sun I have not heard of that one, i will have to look it up, whats the flavor suppose to be....

• Like 3

On 12/31/2015 at 0:22 AM, dd0723 said: Damn do we have to limit it to just two? LOL 

I plan to try The king apple tonight, I'm pretty excited, you make sound really good. fingers crossed.

I hope you like it. Is not for everybody. The one thing to always remember is that it's very heat sensitive so only two coals will be more than enough. If you want more heat just use a wind cover. The brand is finicky so too much heat will change the flavor for the worse.

Let us know how you like it and happy new year.

@hookahmatt personally I didn't like mango habanero, I've mentioned it before but I get more of a glycerin flavor from social smoke in most of their blends I've tried, I did pick up the spice notes slightly but not much mango, some people love it though, I wish I could get into social smoke but oh well, also the heavy glycerin content irritates my sinuses personally x.x

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2015 at 11:22 PM, dd0723 said:

DD you have to try golden delicious by social smoke, it is 100% green apple. Tastes like the jolly ranchers.

• Like 2

@hookahmatt personally I didn't like mango habanero, I've mentioned it before but I get more of a glycerin flavor from social smoke in most of their blends I've tried, I did pick up the spice notes slightly but not much mango, some people love it though, I wish I could get into social smoke but oh well, also the heavy glycerin content irritates my sinuses personally x.x

I've heard that before from other people that too much glycerine affects their sinuses. That must really suck.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2015 at 11:22 PM, dd0723 said: Damn do we have to limit it to just two? LOL 

DD you have to try golden delicious by social smoke, it is 100% green apple. Tastes like the jolly ranchers.

I really have to place an order with them. It's been a minute since I've had some social smoke.

• Like 3

I've heard that before from other people that too much glycerine affects their sinuses. That must really suck.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2015 at 11:22 PM, dd0723 said: Damn do we have to limit it to just two? LOL  Hands down The King Brand Apple shisha is the winner for me. I can never get enough of it only because its the only apple shisha I've had that tastes like the green granny smith apples. uncanny flavor. 

I really have to place an order with them. It's been a minute since I've had some social smoke.

I tried vaping around the same time I tried hookah and stopped because of the same reason, along with lousy weak flavors IMO. its all glycerin and effected my sinuses quite a bit, with SS as long as I take it easy I should be fine but I'm a tough smoker lol I don't like putting my hose down and after like 20 minutes my sinuses beg me to stop lmao

• Like 1

On 1/11/2016 at 9:27 AM, Mint Head said:

I tried vaping around the same time I tried hookah and stopped because of the same reason, along with lousy weak flavors IMO. its all glycerin and effected my sinuses quite a bit, with SS as long as I take it easy I should be fine but I'm a tough smoker lol I don't like putting my hose down and after like 20 minutes my sinuses beg me to stop lmao

My girfriend has crazy bad sinuses and I think that's why she doesn't smoke hookah. She's really missing out though.

Favorite flavor I had in 2015 was probably Social Smoke: Voltage. Just the way it tastes and smells definitely surprised me, and It'll probably be one I keep on hand.

• Like 3

Favorite flavor I had in 2015 was probably Social Smoke: Voltage. Just the way it tastes and smells definitely surprised me, and It'll probably be one I keep on hand.

Excellent choice. 🏻

• Like 1