Sign in to follow this  
mindfreak

How to make ak47 flavour

Question

Recently I had a flavour called ak47 in a hookha parlour and it is not available in the market . They said it is a mixture of some flavours . So anyone who has the knowledge please share . Thank you

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Recently I had a flavour called ak47 in a hookha parlour and it is not available in the market . They said it is a mixture of some flavours . So anyone who has the knowledge please share . Thank you

That's most likely a house blend that particular lounge mixes. Each lounge has several mixed flavors usually consisting of a few brands and then they slap a noun on it and boast it as their own "green monster" "ak47" "honey bunny" it can be named anything they want but in most cases they don't make the tobacco themselves.

• Like 1

That's right!! When I make my own shisha I call it "Bitches!", as in: "I'm smoking banana bitches!" Lol

• Like 2

Aye aye. Thank you any aways . :) . I NEED ONE more help I need a chillum which is having a partion in between . Can I get a link to buy it from somewhere. Much appreciated

Aye aye. Thank you any aways . . I NEED ONE more help I need a chillum which is having a partion in between . Can I get a link to buy it from somewhere. Much appreciated

Chillums are related to marijuana, this is a hookah only forum.

• Like 2