Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ITguy85

Tangiers Tasty Peach

Question

I got some Tangiers Tasty Peach, it smells and tastes really good, but I think it would be better mixed with something, I was wondering if anyone gets this on the regular and has a flavor they like to mix with it. Thanks!

4 answers to this question

I got some Tangiers Tasty Peach, it smells and tastes really good, but I think it would be better mixed with something, I was wondering if anyone gets this on the regular and has a flavor they like to mix with it. Thanks!

If you are wanting a full tangiers mix then pumpkin, welsh cream, cane mint, or dark cherry. Also standard kashmir would be fantastic.

For other brands nakhla ice apple, starbuzz vintage dark mist, social smoke mango or mango habanero, haze pumpkin pleasure, or af cinnamon with some vanilla

1 hour ago, ITguy85 said:

awesome thanks! I have some cane mint right now too, do you suggest 50-50 on that mix?

nooooo it'll be all mint! Maybe 25 percent at most if you want to taste the peach

1 hour ago, ITguy85 said: awesome thanks! I have some cane mint right now too, do you suggest 50-50 on that mix?

nooooo it'll be all mint! Maybe 25 percent at most if you want to taste the peach

Yeah careful with the cane mint. Do strong. I have mixed peach withe raspberry ice tea. It's harder to get I think. But very good.