Sign in to follow this  
Nima

Videos on how to use our app

I'm considering having videos made on "How to use Hookah.org's Apps" - perhaps one for Android and one for iPhone. I'm hoping publishing the video on our YouTube channel will bring new members to the forum. 

Do you think people actually need help on how to use the app? If so which functionalities do you think are most important? 

• Like 2

I'm considering having videos made on "How to use Hookah.org's Apps" - perhaps one for Android and one for iPhone. I'm hoping publishing the video on our YouTube channel will bring new members to the forum. 

Do you think people actually need help on how to use the app? If so which functionalities do you think are most important? 

It's pretty self explanatory. I learned within a month when I joined a few years ago. The app is easier than the desktop site was a few years ago in my opinion. I probably use the app more now though.

• Like 2

It's pretty self explanatory. I learned within a month when I joined a few years ago. The app is easier than the desktop site was a few years ago in my opinion. I probably use the app more now though.

Yeah I've found most people are headed more towards the mobile apps than the actual website. I think those tutorial videos would be good. I also think that having the videos aggregated in one section of the app. I was thinking that as long as the videos are tagged as "video" that it should be easy creating a section based on that tag. It might be a lot of work tagging all the videos though.

• Like 2