Sign in to follow this  
hookahmatt

Mya hookahs are made out of brass, proof

Question

4 answers to this question

there are more metals that are NOT magnetic than are, this only proves they are not iron, nickel (on the exterior) or cobalt. In addition stainless steel is not magnetic so this test is inconclusive. The only real way to test it is to remove chips of the metal and test it chemically.

I still will stand by my claim of them lying because in the earlier years and still to this day lie about bohemian vases, crystal vases, original designs and hoses, and creating the purge port. There are still more cases of this brand rusting compared to other Chinese pipes, which can be seen in reviews and testimonies on Hookah-shisha as well as social media.

Last note I have is I can barely see or hear you with the camera setup and music being too loud.

Not trying to be negative here but this did not sway my opinion about them whatsoever.

• Like 2

there are more metals that are NOT magnetic than are, this only proves they are not iron, nickel (on the exterior) or cobalt. In addition stainless steel is not magnetic so this test is inconclusive. The only real way to test it is to remove chips of the metal and test it chemically.

I still will stand by my claim of them lying because in the earlier years and still to this day lie about bohemian vases, crystal vases, original designs and hoses, and creating the purge port. There are still more cases of this brand rusting compared to other Chinese pipes, which can be seen in reviews and testimonies on Hookah-shisha as well as social media.

Last note I have is I can barely see or hear you with the camera setup and music being too loud.

Not trying to be negative here but this did not sway my opinion about them whatsoever.

Why would they lie about being brass? Just wondering. I have had a few, and I have never seen any rust. Anyway this was not really meant to you. They could have the nicest hookah in the world and you would still hate them.

I hope anyone that has a Mya hookah enjoyes it as much as I do. It's nice to have a hookah that is small and simple sometimes.

Anyway I I need to get a hacksaw and get a few chips. ;)

• Like 1

there are more metals that are NOT magnetic than are, this only proves they are not iron, nickel (on the exterior) or cobalt. In addition stainless steel is not magnetic so this test is inconclusive. The only real way to test it is to remove chips of the metal and test it chemically. I still will stand by my claim of them lying because in the earlier years and still to this day lie about bohemian vases, crystal vases, original designs and hoses, and creating the purge port. There are still more cases of this brand rusting compared to other Chinese pipes, which can be seen in reviews and testimonies on Hookah-shisha as well as social media.

Why would they lie about being brass? Just wondering. I have had a few, and I have never seen any rust. Anyway this was not really meant to you. They could have the nicest hookah in the world and you would still hate them.

I hope anyone that has a Mya hookah enjoyes it as much as I do. It's nice to have a hookah that is small and simple sometimes.

Anyway I I need to get a hacksaw and get a few chips.

Because they lie about every other aspect of their business. Using other metals cuts their overhead cost.

You're right though I would always hate them because I only shop with brands that have integrity and don't cheat the community.

oRgV9wk8r78

I did a small experiment to see if Mya hookahs are made out of brass, looks like they are.

Nice experiment and I'm totally digging the Doors thirst.

• Like 2