Sign in to follow this  
hookahmatt

Early Review of Haze Lemon

Nice review man. Personally I can't stand Haze's lemon. I had le'mint once. I couldn't finish the 250. The lemon tasted really artificial to me and really killed the mint. There are just some flavors haze can't seem to nail at all, lemon being one of them lol

• Like 3

Haze does not typically have a buzz, not too sure why you're feeling one but this could be old stock. They wash their tobacco and use a light leaf and I personally have never had any sort of buzz with this compared to tangiers, nakhla, and starbuzz vintage.

I agree that this lemon is just eh. Al fakher lemon is the best for me but I tend to go for lemon mints nowadays anyway. Pure, alchemist, and fumari have the best.

• Like 2

Haze does not typically have a buzz, not too sure why you're feeling one but this could be old stock. They wash their tobacco and use a light leaf and I personally have never had any sort of buzz with this compared to tangiers, nakhla, and starbuzz vintage.

I agree that this lemon is just eh. Al fakher lemon is the best for me but I tend to go for lemon mints nowadays anyway. Pure, alchemist, and fumari have the best.

This and tangerine both seem to give me a small buzz.

• Like 1

Haze does not typically have a buzz, not too sure why you're feeling one but this could be old stock. They wash their tobacco and use a light leaf and I personally have never had any sort of buzz with this compared to tangiers, nakhla, and starbuzz vintage. I agree that this lemon is just eh. Al fakher lemon is the best for me but I tend to go for lemon mints nowadays anyway. Pure, alchemist, and fumari have the best.

This and tangerine both seem to give me a small buzz.

I haven't had any buzz from any of the haze flavors I've tried yet so that's a plus for me.

• Like 1