Sign in to follow this  
kevinetb

100% Coconut Shell Charcoal provide OEM Service

Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to introduce my self. My names is Kevin Wangsa, owner and co-founder LINK REMOVED . We are manufacture n supplier coconut shell charcoal for hookah. We are one of best quality production in Indonesia. Our capacity 100 ton/month. We are apreciate to you to offering long last business relationship. Till today many kind of coconut charcoal brand that sell in Germany, USA, Turkey, and another middle east countries we produced for the same. We can support your sales point that quality is number one.

Coconut Shell Charcoal for shisha hookah

Size:

- cube: 2.5x2.5x2.5 cm

- cube: 2.5x2.5x1.5 cm

Quality:

- 100% coconut shell briquette

- Fix carbon: 76.3% up

- Moisture content: 7% max

- Ash content: 2.5% max (bright color ashes)

- Gross Calorific Value: + 7600 Kcal/kg

- Burning time until 1 hour

If you have interested to create your OEM packed, just let me know. Looking forward your feedback.

Best Regard,

Kevin Wangsa

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to introduce my self. My names is Kevin Wangsa, owner and co-founder @coco_charcoal . We are manufacture n supplier coconut shell charcoal for hookah. We are one of best quality production in Indonesia. Our capacity 100 ton/month. We are apreciate to you to offering long last business relationship. Till today many kind of coconut charcoal brand that sell in Germany, USA, Turkey, and another middle east countries we produced for the same. We can support your sales point that quality is number one.

Coconut Shell Charcoal for shisha hookah

Size:

- cube: 2.5x2.5x2.5 cm

- cube: 2.5x2.5x1.5 cm

Quality:

- 100% coconut shell briquette

- Fix carbon: 76.3% up

- Moisture content: 7% max

- Ash content: 2.5% max (bright color ashes)

- Gross Calorific Value: + 7600 Kcal/kg

- Burning time until 1 hour

If you have interested to create your OEM packed, just let me know. Looking forward your feedback.

Best Regard,

Kevin Wangsa

To advertise on this forum you will need to send nima a message and work out a deal. This is an open forum to the community not to businesses

• Like 1