Havo

Greetings!

Hello everyone! It took me long enough, but I finally decided to register on here. :) Ive been a follower of Hookah.org's YouTube channel for quite awhile now, and have definitely found quite a few hookahs and flavored tobaccos because of this. I also decided to make an account because not a lot of people know about/smoke hookah where I live. :(

I first discovered hookah back in 2012, when my friend introduced me to it. I was immediately a fan, but unfortunately had to stop due to moving to CA to be with my girlfriend (who did not approve). However, last August, I ended up moving back to WV and decided to pick it back up again.

I started out with a Mya QT, but then soon upgraded to my current fav: The KM Halzone. I also decided to get a washable hose, so I got a green aluminum Dream hose. So far, its been amazing. Anyway, I'm done rambling now. Thanks!

• Like 4

I was intrigued by all the hoses out there and decided to get one I could reuse instead of it being thrown away or rust away in about a year. Saw the Dream hose aluminum, green in color, and totally wanted it....but they were sold out. I ended up buying the glass variant (which is awsesome too). Couple months down the road I saw they had it again, so I snagged one. Totally worth it! :)   

• Like 4

I was intrigued by all the hoses out there and decided to get one I could reuse instead of it being thrown away or rust away in about a year. Saw the Dream hose aluminum, green in color, and totally wanted it....but they were sold out. I ended up buying the glass variant (which is awsesome too). Couple months down the road I saw they had it again, so I snagged one. Totally worth it!    

I own three myself. Best hose I've ever used.

• Like 2

Great to have so many new wonderful people on here. Welcome one and all.

I thought I was never going to have a favorite hose. All I cared about was that it was washable. So I got the social smoke pro lounge washable hose and I loved it. That was my got-to hose for the best part of a year. Then I got a whole bunch of deezer disposable hoses that I still use to this day and I love immensely. Out of the 5 or 6 I own only one has busted on me. Then I went to the namoor which is not washable but it feels great holding it. From there I went to the mystique ice hose and I LOVE that beastly thing. Then a Fumo silicone which is like the dream hose with the metal handle, a starbuzz Maximus which I'm still deciding if I like it, a KM non washable, some other ones I can't remember right now and more recently a dream hose knockoff from eBay that works beautifully and it only cost $7.50. That has been my go to hose for the past two weeks. It fits all the ports in all my hookahs with no issues.

So what's the point of my rant? Nothing really. I still don't have a favorite hose. It all depends on what I'm smoking and what hookah I'm using.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum. 

I've got the Dream Hose as well. Although I got the hybrid version, it is a great hose. 

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum. 

I've got the Dream Hose as well. Although I got the hybrid version, it is a great hose. 

You got the hybrid? I was just looking at that one the other day debating if I should get it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dd0723 said:

You got the hybrid? I was just looking at that one the other day debating if I should get it.

It is very nice. Being able to disassemble the hose handle is great for cleaning 

• Like 2

Welcome (back!) to the hookah-hobby, amigo!

We all like to B.S. about 'our way' so feel free to ramble on.  DD0723 rambles all the damned time, and I love reading it!  I also rant, but don't care to read my own sheisse...  notsomuch in the narcissism department.

My Irish buddy rocked a MYA qt or whatever it's called for years.  Still has it.  It's on his bookshelf, but I'm sure he uses it when he games late at night...  I helped him upgrade to a KM double Kamanja recently, and he is all about it right now!!  Egyptians hookahs just 'do it' for me...

Anyhow, welcome! (LATE reply yeah yeah what about it?)

• Like 1

Welcome (back!) to the hookah-hobby, amigo!

We all like to B.S. about 'our way' so feel free to ramble on.  DD0723 rambles all the damned time, and I love reading it!  I also rant, but don't care to read my own sheisse...  notsomuch in the narcissism department.

My Irish buddy rocked a MYA qt or whatever it's called for years.  Still has it.  It's on his bookshelf, but I'm sure he uses it when he games late at night...  I helped him upgrade to a KM double Kamanja recently, and he is all about it right now!!  Egyptians hookahs just 'do it' for me...

Anyhow, welcome! (LATE reply yeah yeah what about it?)

Rotflmao!!! I do tend to ramble don't I? Sometimes I feel bad for Nima when I send him long emails about what we are working on and catching him up in what's going on with the social media engagement.

Yes, yes you do... But don't feel bad about it, it's a characteristic I thoroughly enjoy about you!  Not sure how Nima feels about it, but I for one support it!!  I will rant with you amigo!!

• Like 2

Yes, yes you do... But don't feel bad about it, it's a characteristic I thoroughly enjoy about you!  Not sure how Nima feels about it, but I for one support it!!  I will rant with you amigo!!

Hahaha you are too kind. I'm sure Nima feels there's a lot of good information in those long rants of mine. I come up with these crazy ideas and the I send him a 50 paragraph email on those ideas. Lol I'm nuts.

• Like 1