Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SancheezyRican

Has anyone tried Coco Nara shisha?

Question

I noticed on 5Star that Coco Nara shisha has been on clearance for quite some time. $4.99 for 100g tins. Seems like a great deal. Not many flavors left to choose from but still worth a look. Has anyone smoked this and if so what flavors would you recommend? a03fb181dfd5d2d2517c72dab40d174f.jpg

9 answers to this question

I noticed on 5Star that Coco Nara shisha has been on clearance for quite some time. $4.99 for 100g tins. Seems like a great deal. Not many flavors left to choose from but still worth a look. Has anyone smoked this and if so what flavors would you recommend? a03fb181dfd5d2d2517c72dab40d174f.jpg

I haven't tried them but I was under the impression that they are no longer making them. If you do try them make sure they are not expired.

I haven't tried them but I was under the impression that they are no longer making them. If you do try them make sure they are not expired.

You might be right. Saw them in large quantities at a hookah shop close to me. The price might be on par with 5 star may have to check it out! Thanks guys

I didn't realize Coco Nara made shisha!  Does anyone know why they stopped production of it?  I'd get some to try it out, but it'd be unfortunate if I liked it and couldn't get anymore :P

I didn't realize Coco Nara made shisha!  Does anyone know why they stopped production of it?  I'd get some to try it out, but it'd be unfortunate if I liked it and couldn't get anymore 

As I never had it, I can't say what they are no longer making them. My only guess would be that they didn't get as popular as some of the other brands out there and the sales didn't make up for the cost of making it. That's just my guess

Never heard any rave reviews about it. It's gone on sale so many times and I've always passed on it. I don't like that brand too much given the quality drop. Mazaya however is the shit. Everyone at some point needs to give it a try, more directly strawberry.

Never heard any rave reviews about it. It's gone on sale so many times and I've always passed on it. I don't like that brand too much given the quality drop. Mazaya however is the shit. Everyone at some point needs to give it a try, more directly strawberry.

Seems hard to not only find a place that carries it but a reliable one with fresh batches, any thoughts on the stock HJ or smoking-hookah have?

Seems hard to not only find a place that carries it but a reliable one with fresh batches, any thoughts on the stock HJ or smoking-hookah have?

Dd would know about the smoking hookah batches being fresh but for hj I would call them and see. I would love to order a kilos worth so long as it's fresh.

And orange. Don't forget orange. Lol

Dd would know about the smoking hookah batches being fresh but for hj I would call them and see. I would love to order a kilos worth so long as it's fresh.

From the handful of times I've ordered from them, I can tell you that everything I've ordered has been fresh. The date stamp also has an expiration date of at least a year out from what I saw on my mazaya box. Everything I've order including Ayam Zaman and hookah-hookah has been fresh, so I think you'll be safe with anything you order from them.