Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hookahmatt

Anybody Remember JM's Hookah Shisha

Question

What happened to them, i tried to find them and they are out of stock when i look, did you go out of business? i only ever tried a few of the flavors, i thought they were pretty good, 

3 answers to this question

What happened to them, i tried to find them and they are out of stock when i look, did you go out of business? i only ever tried a few of the flavors, i thought they were pretty good, 

I don't have an official story but yes they are out of business. It's a real shame too they were one of the better brands at the time. They would have a good chance at making a comeback given the kind of artisan trend we have going with trifecta, ugly, and alchemist. I would love to see them in the market again.

I don't have an official story but yes they are out of business. It's a real shame too they were one of the better brands at the time. They would have a good chance at making a comeback given the kind of artisan trend we have going with trifecta, ugly, and alchemist. I would love to see them in the market again.

I use to love there coconut. Sad to see them go.

I don't think I remember ever seeing that brand. But I'm sure there are tons of brands I don't know about.